Sign in to follow this  
Subse7ven

Realism for scav players

Subse7ven

If I kill another scav covertly and without other scavs seeing or hearing me, every other scav on the map should not be hostile, so in other words only scavs that see or hear you killing their friends should respond, or a system where they will be hostile for a timelimit afterward and then they cool off returning to neutral again. The only reason I say this is because if you do kill a scav in secret and no one sees or hears this why would every Tom, dick and Harry try to kill you when they had no knowledge of your actions.

Not that I think scav playstyle needs buffing but it just makes no sense on a map like shoreline where you kill a scav at spawn and no ones see's you that scavs on the other side of the map would even know and react to this just seems kinda weird, a proximity type of effect would make sense much more or a timed effect would make it seem more realistic or even a bounty system where the more scavs you kill the more angry they become towards you maybe even spawning hit squads if you keep killing scavs as a scav ect. kinda gta style aggro or something

TheColdVein

#Locked. Reason: That's how it is supposed to work. If they don't attack you it's a bug. Maybe they have a way to know? We will have to see.