DanExert

What Makes a Great EFT Streamer?

DanExert

Hi all, I’d like to open a discussion on what qualities the Tarkov community enjoy most when watching their favourite streamer(s); maybe it’s their raw skill, their interactivity, the way their stream is structured, self and viewer-set challenges, music choice etc. Perhaps it’s purely the person’s personality which retains your interest.

So please, feel free to comment on what you like best, as well as things you don’t like to see. I look forward to your opinions! 

Lyricist
26 minutes ago, DanExert said:

Hi all, I’d like to open a discussion on what qualities the Tarkov community enjoy most when watching their favourite streamer(s); maybe it’s their raw skill, their interactivity, the way their stream is structured, self and viewer-set challenges, music choice etc. Perhaps it’s purely the person’s personality which retains your interest.

So please, feel free to comment on what you like best, as well as things you don’t like to see. I look forward to your opinions! 

Interactivity, good sense of humour, some production quality in terms of video and audio, graphics (not really putting any emphasis on this). I find it more enjoyable to swing around a stream where you can actually have some interaction with a streamer and he finds ways to crack you up. Skill and over the top production value comes secondary.

TTV BTW.

Edited by Lyricist
  • Thanks 1

Schaefer

I dont like run and gun, lvl 40 in 3 days and loud and distracting notifications.

The only two i like are Smoke and SpadesCO.

Smoke because i like that he treads the game more like a rpg and SpadesCO because he "overcomes the enemy without using current meta but with military tactics and procedures ( he is former military).

I like it when i watch a streamer who uses real life tactics ingame that i could adapt.

(sorry for my bad english)

• Thanks 1

Plasterninja

My dream streamer would be as pisspoor as me, and still manage to adapt, get better and have fun. 

I don’t feel like the current “great” streamers show the game for what it is, these are guys that can run around with an aimbot in their hands and full auto headshot everyone for miles around them... And I dunno about you guys but the game they’re playing aint the same game as I’m playing :D

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

crestandries

@DanExert...Depends mainly on personal preference I think, what you like in people, their way of talking, explaining, their actions in scenarios ect....for instance I enjoy "Smoke" the most for he seems humble in his speech, comments and actions towards players he encounters in game and in chat, same for "Deadlyslob" my second choice. Then their is "Veritasgaming" "Kotton" , "Breakinskullz" who are the opposite....I still enjoy some of their content but find them loud and abusive in their comments towards others. But!....that's just my opinion, what tickles me in watching streamers. So for me yes their personality says allot.

• Thanks 1

DanExert

Thank you everyone for your comments so far, it seems like there’s a pattern concerning playstyle and attitude of the streamer! 

I look forward to more :)