Sign in to follow this  
RatsInYurTarkov

actually finish the game soon

RatsInYurTarkov

sounds arrogant?   thats what all the dayz fanbois said then and look what happened.   use your brains not your dicks

• Sad 4

Thormato

Yes Developers, cant be to hard to finish your 1 Year plan in 1 Week, work harder !1elf1! Kappa

• Confused 1

RatsInYurTarkov

welcome to the dayz fanboi defend league, every early access is full of you butt kissers
this game is already dead lads, just here to give you the autopsy report
yes it was guilty of adding purple sweaters instead of fixing bugs and stablilization/optimization
but lets ban ero

• Sad 1

HappyCamper
7 hours ago, RatsInYurTarkov said:

sounds arrogant?   thats what all the dayz fanbois said then and look what happened.   use your brains not your dicks

Hahaha, maybe take your own advice to heart xD

Plasterninja
23 hours ago, RatsInYurTarkov said:

You don't seem to understand the concepts of early access, work in progress and alpha/beta testing?

If you want to play the finished game then just uninstall and wait for BSG to release the game? It could be in 1 year, 5 years who knows? You can join the development and play/test the game, or you can wait, its that simple. Making demands like a spoilt little teenager stomping in the ground doesn't really suit anyone with your grammar...

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

TeasR
22 hours ago, RatsInYurTarkov said:

welcome to the dayz fanboi defend league, every early access is full of you butt kissers
yes it was guilty of adding purple sweaters instead of fixing bugs and stablilization/optimization
but lets ban ero

So basically your only argument is "everyone that go against me is wrong because he is obviously a fanboy" ?
your brain is broken man.
The game is dead.. hmm.. tell us why ?
And for your last sentence, let's ban ero... well "ero fanboy" ?? may i start like that ?
I see the kind of guy you are LMAO

• Hot 1

deathopz

I imagine it is harder to make content faster while people are actually on the game, people moan when they gotta down the servers every update.

• Upvote 1

mattix
On 2/10/2019 at 3:06 AM, RatsInYurTarkov said:

You sound like my brother. 

Tr4wnet
On 2/10/2019 at 4:17 PM, RatsInYurTarkov said:

but lets ban ero

Out by the end of the year. LUL