Sign in to follow this  
Meastro

Make people want to team up!

My suggestion for people that meet in-raid would benefit from doing so if they decided to team up and with that a buff would happen for the duration of the raid OR limited time, mearly to check so that they players are still up for it.

For instance: increase search rate when looting if in a team, maybe have a bit more of spawn luck with guns or maybe even health kits. It's just a suggestion so don't bite my head off  :D

There already is a benefit of teaming up, and that's having a team to support you when you come in contact with enemies. Giving teams extra loot chance and more resources is a win-more scenario and I think it would imbalance gameplay.

3 hours ago, Meastro said:

My suggestion for people that meet in-raid would benefit from doing so if they decided to team up and with that a buff would happen for the duration of the raid OR limited time, mearly to check so that they players are still up for it.

For instance: increase search rate when looting if in a team, maybe have a bit more of spawn luck with guns or maybe even health kits. It's just a suggestion so don't bite my head off  :D

Omnomnomnom bites head off...... Don't think that would be fair, like stated by L0xton, being in a team generates enough benefit over a solo player.

If anything, lone wolf play should be buffed :P

8 hours ago, Meastro said:

That is not what EFT is and not really planning to go in such a direction.

There will be the Karma system which adds to the team play incentive too. Plus, there are discords, groups, etc that you and others can join. 

The devs told us they will be a unconscious state implented.

Dont know how it will work but i think it will put teaming up higher on you list

(excuse my english)