sleava

Upgrading Your Game

So I intend to upgrade to the edge of darkness edition in the near future. I have heard that doing so can have..... complications, most notably an inventory wipe. However, most posts I googled tended to be rather old, so I don't know what is currently lost when you upgrade.

So what exactly do I need to know going forward?

-Do you loose everything in your inventory?
-Are there any loopholes for keeping your gear?
-Do you loose any XP, lvls, or quests?

Any help would be great, ty

Hello @sleava,

since about patch 10.5 (not really sure which one ) it isn't necessary to wipe the account anymore. You will get all extra items (unless your current version does not containing it) via system chat and the game needs a restart after upgrade to get the bigger stash.

You won't loose anything. 

Greetings 

Dominik

9 hours ago, ningamertendo said:

Hello @sleava,

since about patch 10.5 (not really sure which one ) it isn't necessary to wipe the account anymore. You will get all extra items (unless your current version does not containing it) via system chat and the game needs a restart after upgrade to get the bigger stash.

You won't loose anything. 

Greetings 

Dominik

Okay, so i bought the upgrade around 3 days ago, and the game is still the same with standard edition. (Upgraded from standard to prepare for escape edition)

54 minutes ago, NzOpB said:

Okay, so i bought the upgrade around 3 days ago, and the game is still the same with standard edition. (Upgraded from standard to prepare for escape edition)

Since the payments are made from your bank thru Xsolla, you should ask Xsolla if the payment was done to BSG.

1 hour ago, Xarc said:

Since the payments are made from your bank thru Xsolla, you should ask Xsolla if the payment was done to BSG.

Im sure its in, because in the launcher and in my profile it says that i have purchased prepare for escape edition..

1 minute ago, NzOpB said:

Im sure its in, because in the launcher and in my profile it says that i have purchased prepare for escape edition..

Now I see (under your name) that you have that version (sorry, missed that),  you should ask at EFT support from your account but it will take a while for a response.