Official Discord Server - Escape from Tarkov

Natalino

Escapers!

Due to service outages affecting the US VIP servers, the Official EFT Discord server might be temporarily unavailable to some users. Discord is currently working to resolve this issues, and as to mitigate the number of people affected we have switched the server region to Amsterdam.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I can't join. Dead invitation

Can I get a new one?

Edit: nevermind, it worked this time.

-_-.jpg

Edited by Mondragon
My dumbass-brain did it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 2/12/2019 at 9:28 AM, Natalino said:

Seems like a lot of people misunderstood why the phone number verification is in place and who uses that info. BSG does not have access to your phone verification. Discord uses phone verification and will allow you to join our server. We just set the level of permission it needs. Some people seem to like to jump to certain conclusions and assume the negative. Either way, we want our users to feel as comfortable as possible. Especially on discord since that is where you will be gaming and chilling. As such, the phone verification setting has been changed. 

Screenshot_2.png

Do we still need to have a phone verified Discord account, the image above suggests not yet my Discord is asking for it?

Thanks!

Edited by TheJak-L

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Please remove the need to verify by phone, no one should give their telephone number to Discord and trust them.

There are many ways in which to validate people, and just because someone uses a telephone number, which they can get disposable numbers and constantly change them, and come back and make trouble, this truly does not prove whether someone is trouble or not.

The old and simple methods of the past, just like how the forum here is, is by time, someone proving over a period of time that they aren't a problem, and with your Discord, you could simply limit people to a certain area of channels to participate in, to keep them more contained until they prove to be a good member, that is what you should be doing instead.

THANKS

P.S. You're also a business, this is not how a business should treat customers....

Can someone from BSG please reply?

I joined last week, but I can't hand out my private number to Discord and I've been waiting since then, as I've also sent an email for support on this.

I was really looking forward to buying the game and participating on the Discord server, until I ran into this phone verification.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys its Kingzilla69 here or on the discord server "Liquid Fang"

i was just interested in stating that i could help create a community of Croatian speaking tarkov players.

feel free to message me anytime for linguistic assistance my fellow Croatian tarkov players!

In game name Ghandi The Slav

level 16, would really also like to meet a large group of people to stream with i stream daily raids now and would love having 4 extra mates in raid increasing our successes chances.

Twitch.tv/kingzilla69

From Texas With Love Ivan

Can anyone of the discord admins check why i was banned?

I havent done anything beside asking for help in the channel like five days a go. Someone please respond.

Edited by pearomaniac

• 4 weeks later...

why im restricted guys

if i purchase the game its going to protect?

Just now, Mohamad_sh said:

why im restricted guys

if i purchase the game its going to protect?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got banned from the discord entirely and never got an opportunity to dispute it, i feel i got wrongly banned. There was toxic people behind me getting banned i feel. Is there anyway possibly that my ban could get dropped or lifted? I ask if there is anything that could be done with me because i have no other way reaching out to anyone that could un-ban me. I am not a toxic person and the premise and judgement of my ban is honestly bogus. I would like to be in the discord mainly to follow the news of tarkov and stay update, playing with others to me, is just a bonus.  

Is BSG still requiring people to verify with their phones?

I left the Discord server because of this, and I've also  not bought the game yet, because of this.

This is not how you treat potential customers and phone verification does nothing to improve security, people can just buy throw away sim cards/cell phones, use a VPN, and log back in again over and over and create problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I logged into my BSG account so I could reply to this thread. I've never felt so compelled to point something out in my entire life. 

On 2/15/2020 at 7:55 PM, xpl0its said:

P.S. You're also a business, this is not how a business should treat customers....

On 5/12/2020 at 9:54 PM, xpl0its said:

Is BSG still requiring people to verify with their phones?

I left the Discord server because of this, and I've also  not bought the game yet, because of this.

This is not how you treat potential customers and phone verification does nothing to improve security, people can just buy throw away sim cards/cell phones, use a VPN, and log back in again over and over and create problems.

A r e  y o u  f * c k i n g  s e r i o u s? 

Edited by x420xSniperx

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:44 AM, DasSoldier said:

I got banned from the discord entirely and never got an opportunity to dispute it, i feel i got wrongly banned. There was toxic people behind me getting banned i feel. Is there anyway possibly that my ban could get dropped or lifted? I ask if there is anything that could be done with me because i have no other way reaching out to anyone that could un-ban me. I am not a toxic person and the premise and judgement of my ban is honestly bogus. I would like to be in the discord mainly to follow the news of tarkov and stay update, playing with others to me, is just a bonus.  

Same here brother, reported a guy trying to sell cheats.. Got a 24h ban according to the "zeppelin" bot... The reason? "Respect the rules".. What rules I didn't respect is not mentioned tho... not only that, it's been over 48h and im still banned. Made a post in the "questions for the devs"-section regarding this... So, I guess looking the other way when you see a cheater/cheat-provider is better if you wanna stay out of trouble... I also feel I got wrongly banned, like really really wrongly. 

Has things worked out for you?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I was banned from the escape from tarkov discord for apparently promoting cheats? Can I please have an explanation.

EDIT: I contacted the person who reported me apparently a server I invited him to play with a couple of friends was promoting cheats, the server in question was made by a friend of mine, it is not a hacking server it is a cheat code server lol, not very popular but it is a CHEAT CODE server no hacks or anything like that. If you need proof I can provide. If cheat codes are not allowed then fair enough I accept the ban. It's quite sad how I was just looking to play with this guy.

Edited by DECO6
More evidence