NzOpB

Upgrading from standard

So i just upgraded from standard to prepare for escape edition, and i didnt get the benefits (increased stash size,etc). And the support says that i need to reset my game profile. But i actually buy it in these week because i really need the increased stash size. And i read that we dont need to reset game profile anymore after the 10.x patch. So is there any way to get the benefits/ reset the game profile without resetting the XP?

6 minutes ago, NzOpB said:

So is there any way to get the benefits/ reset the game profile without resetting the XP?

Only support can answer that.

You shouldn't need to reset your profile but there seem to be issues with upgrading and people have reset their profiles and still haven't gotten the upgraded items, stash.

I guess the problem here is if it's their "standard" answer and it still doesn't work when you reset you profile.
Personally I would wait for the wipe whenever that happens, unless they can solve it without reseting.

Edited by superbenke

I am sorry to hear that , if support said u have to reset account , the only thing i can advise - is to give all your stash to your friend and get it back after reset , although you gonna start from lvl1. Unless you are really desparate i would personally wait for the wipe.

Kind regards

vor 9 Minuten schrieb axel2011:

I am sorry to hear that , if support said u have to reset account , the only thing i can advise - is to give all your stash to your friend and get it back after reset , although you gonna start from lvl1. Unless you are really desparate i would personally wait for the wipe.

Kind regards

Give all your stash to your friend and get it back after reset? How do you think this can be done?

Also you can't  transfer your level and trader reputation so yes, you will start from lvl1 literally.

Don't get me wrong, i know you want to help. I'm just mad at BSG. Is it that difficult to fix this? I mean, people want to give them more money for better game version and they can't even get the upgrade working correctly? 

EDIT: I love EfT and BSG but things like that are just absurd.

Edited by marqs

There will be more wipes in the future anyways soo nothings permenant now, but i do see your point. Fact that you have to lvl up the traders and do their shitty quests everytime theres a wipe is getting really annoying. Thats the reason that actually stopped me playing eft for months.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb NzOpB:

is there anyway support can reset my account but not my XP?

In the german forum section there where some people who got manually upgraded by the support after getting the same problems. The only thing you can do is to ask them.

Some mates from me had a successful upgrade after 0.11 patch.

11 hours ago, ningamertendo said:

In the german forum section there where some people who got manually upgraded by the support after getting the same problems. The only thing you can do is to ask them.

Some mates from me had a successful upgrade after 0.11 patch.

Do you have the exact link for that? Thanks.