Sign in to follow this  
sasman789

scav nerf and late spawns fixed

raider scavs and boss scavs need to be nerfed incredibly. i don't care that you can unload an entire 60 round mag into their chest and they can walk away. i'm talking about the snaping to you from 200 meters away to hit you right in the eyes. it's ridiculous. the only way to beat them is to wait around a corner and just headshot farm. it's just very annoying when you get shot through 3 rooms and instantly get headshotted. and the late spawns that honestly in last 15 raids i've spawned into the raid 5-10 minutes late about 7 times. sometimes more extreme. 

All the sacv raiders are not so overpowered. Most of them are more or less balanced. IMHO the problem is mainly with : Condor, Kayman, Cobra and Piton (and may be a few others) who can shoot you strait in the head with the first bullet while you sneakly have a glance from cover on their back 50m away with 95% of your body behind concrete cover... Just impossible !

16 hours ago, sasman789 said:

raider scavs and boss scavs need to be nerfed incredibly. i don't care that you can unload an entire 60 round mag into their chest and they can walk away. i'm talking about the snaping to you from 200 meters away to hit you right in the eyes. it's ridiculous. the only way to beat them is to wait around a corner and just headshot farm. it's just very annoying when you get shot through 3 rooms and instantly get headshotted. and the late spawns that honestly in last 15 raids i've spawned into the raid 5-10 minutes late about 7 times. sometimes more extreme. 

As a PMC there’s a max of 5 minutes into a raid, you cant spawn later than that... for scavs its kind of the poibt to spawn in later mate, working as intended.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Plasterninja said:

for scavs its kind of the poibt to spawn in later mate, working as intended

did i say that scav's spawning late was an issue? where did i say that?

17 hours ago, sasman789 said:

did i say that scav's spawning late was an issue? where did i say that?

Well its the ONLY way for you to spawn later into a raid that 5 minutes...

8 minutes ago, Plasterninja said:

Well its the ONLY way for you to spawn later into a raid that 5 minutes...

Nothing is impossible in Tarkov :p But yeah, haven't had that since a very long time.

@sasman789 Do you get stuck in a loadingscreen before you enter the game?

• Like 1