GokuBlack108_Tv

i dont undsertand how anyone plays this

You are gonna sit here and tell me that when i burst someone in the face with 7.62 AKM PS (shouldnt matter the bullet type considering the face mask was open.) and the person still doesnt die? and i have to continue to empty and entire magazine into someone? OH also i should mention this was a player scav. yeah sorry but this game is garbage, the netcode is garbage, the hit registration is garbage, none of the ballistics make any sense. Im sad i bought the EOD edition. Thinking this game would actually be good. Only to be severely let down. What ever man. Garbage game. 

mr stark i dead ass dont feel so good.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Lol, layers of  thinking going on in this post: 

1) did it actually happen the way you describe? Did you perceive it correctly? Are you remembering correctly or letting your emotions shape your memory? This is why having a video is a bare minimum.

2) suppose you had a video and it happened the way you described - is that indicative of the game overall? Because if you’re gonna omit the 30 times you shot a scav in the face and he died, and highlight the one time he didn’t die, that’s called cherry picking 

Edited by TheColdVein
No profanity!
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, DarkoTHC said:

"Beta" You know what you signed up for.

thats no excuse. its a shooter where half the time bullets dont even work.

this should not be a thing, he came into the chat to tell me that i didnt shoot at all on his screen.

since the video isnt showing, and you want to see it, the clip is titled 73n9???????????????? cause that was the ammo i was shooting into his face?

Edited by TheColdVein
Text Formatting!

I think the majority of the problem for people who complain about this game, is the fact that they forget:

1. It is in beta, don't expect perfect performance, you're in a TESTING environment.

2. They think they are better then what they really are.

3. They are playing this game and expecting to win every time.

This game is fantastic. Can it be better? Absolutely, but that applies to everything else non-game related. If you find yourself complain about everything, maybe take a step back and look at yourself. There are some things that are annoying, lag spikes, glitches, hang-ups, but consider an additional challenge that you have to over come. This game isn't life or death. If you're struggling and don't want to deal with it, play a different game, or work on that project you've been putting off until the next patch.

This game is under CONSTANT development. I can imagine the amount code that is written for this game, and trying to make sure that every single bit of code is perfect is no easy task for a dev team. Instead of coming to the forums and complaining like some 12yr old fortnite player, try describing exactly what happened in as much detail as possible, and keep it professional. Don't be a whiny entitled kid.

Edited by xylr
spelling
  • Sad 1

A player with a decent ping (<50), fully geared : you headshot it by the face with any kind of ammo, even with a 9para. No problem.

A lag-shielded player (let's say 100/150ms) from another continent : you have to spend all your mags in his face, no matter the high cost of the ammos or their stats. 

I wish they will replace the selection of servers by an automatic ping filter, instead.

crazy to think that people were making dayz mod servers run flawlessly and no problems, that was what? 10+ years ago? maybe its time to look at their coding team, and fire every single one of them and hire people that know what they are doing

Edited by Hamm
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, Hamm said:

thats no excuse. its a shooter where half the time bullets dont even work.

this should not be a thing, he came into the chat to tell me that i didnt shoot at all on his screen.

since the video isnt showing, and you want to see it, the clip is titled 73n9???????????????? cause that was the ammo i was shooting into his face

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its a development build that you bought into to be a tester. Like it or not that is what you paid for and that is what you currrently have.

No amount of bitching and moaning on every single thread/post you comment will change that fact... no matter how much you want to call this a game it still isn´t.

2 options left, either get in your head this is still in development no matter how much you think it should be completed already and test it, or don´t and leave and comeback when its released... then your complains will be legit.

1 hour ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Calling this game a beta is like calling a car with just a driver seat and engine  in it's testing stage.

Good to see you understand so little on auto testing as you do on game development.

• Hot 1

12 minutes ago, opiat3 said:

Good to see you understand so little on auto testing as you do on game development.

Do you do anything except ride EFT's nuts?  Before you actually think you know anything about project management and proper QA/QC testing, go read what a beta is.

Actually, since you probably lack the ability, here's Webster's definition of a beta:
"a nearly complete prototype of a product (such as software).  Also : a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release."

Edited by AdhesiveTeflon

8 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

Do you do anything except ride EFT's nuts?  Before you actually think you know anything about project management and proper QA/QC testing, go read what a beta is.

Actually, since you probably lack the ability, here's Webster's definition of a beta:
"a nearly complete prototype of a product (such as software).  Also : a stage of development in which a product is nearly complete but not yet ready for release."

To be fair the definition of "beta" has changed alot since then. Now a days most devs still add content during a beta, which would be a big big no no a few years back.. For me it doesnt matter if it says Alpha, Beta, Early access or whatever, as long as I know its a test build I don't care what they call it.

13 minutes ago, AdhesiveTeflon said:

i like you