Mage_Elminster

New emissary from China

Mage_Elminster

Hello everyone

My name is Mage (Elminster was my favorite character in D&D story) . I am 26 years old and it is my honor to join the Emissary team.

Like former emissary Lamian, I am also one of the manager of Chinese “Tieba (something like Reddit) “ community. I am honored to be selected as emissary for the Chinese section. I am not the best in my Tieba team, not even the most proficient one in English. but my teammates and EFT chose me. So, I will lead our team to continue to help other Chinese section players.

At present, the Chinese area has relatively complete communication channels, such as Discord channel, YY channel, QQ group and other way on. You can find almost all of those game informations, including development logs, official announcements, game guides, etc. You can also play games with other players at any time to share the fun of Escape from Takov. 

I would like to thank to two former Chinese emissaries, Hazel and Lamian, for their outstanding contributions to our community, which together laid the foundation for community prosperity.

In the summer of 2017, as a hardcore game enthusiast, I join the game with EOD after watching streams. Tarkov has fully satisfied me, as a hardcore game enthusiast needs for FPS games. From the beginning of 0.3 version to the present, I have experienced all of those versions. The Tarkov Wiki provides us a lot of help with the game, so sometimes i translate some contents from wiki into Chinese.

If you have any question that i can help, Please contact me in any time.

大家好

我是我是老咸鱼魔法师,今年26岁,很荣幸成为中文区新大使。

和前大使Lamian一样,我也是逃离塔科夫中文贴吧社区的管理员之一。很荣幸作为中文区代表当选为大使。我将带领我们团队继续帮助其他玩家更好的了解这款游戏。

目前中文区已有比较完善的交流频道,例如Discord频道,YY频道,QQ群等。你可以在其中找到几乎所有游戏相关信息,包括开发日志,官方公告,游戏攻略等信息,也可以随时与其他玩家进行组队游戏,分享逃离塔科夫带给我们的乐趣。在此我要感谢两位前中国区大使Hazel 和 Lamian 为我们社区所做的杰出贡献,他们共同为社区繁荣奠定了基础。

2017年夏天,作为一名硬核游戏爱好者,我通过观看他人直播喜欢上了这款游戏,并毫不犹豫地购买了黑边版。塔科夫完全满足了我,作为一名硬核游戏爱好者对FPS游戏的需求。从0.3开始到现在,各个版本基本上都玩过,对这个游戏还是比较了解的。塔科夫wiki给我们提供了很多攻略上的帮助,工作之余也会翻译完善一些WIKI上的游戏攻略。

欢迎各位有问题随时联系我,一起把我们中文社团继续发展壮大。

Edited by Mage_Elminster
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 8

Cleveland_0v0

Support, my friend!

Edited by Ch912845088

Nephthys

愿塔科夫国区越来越壮大!

Hope Chinese EFT more stronger!:D

Mage_Elminster
On 2/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, Cleveland_0v0 said:

Support, my friend!

On 2/13/2019 at 9:59 PM, darrenxavier said:

Congratulations!

On 2/15/2019 at 1:30 AM, Nephthys said:

愿塔科夫国区越来越壮大!

Hope Chinese EFT more stronger!:D

Thank you all !

On 2/15/2019 at 11:09 AM, France_Coffee said:

貌似来晚了,祝贺

On 2/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, mhhaha1981 said:

恭喜恭喜

20 hours ago, DouYuTV-836831 said:

顶一下

6 hours ago, Battlesysphony said:

支持一下

Thank you for your support guys, but english please.XD

France_Coffee

You will have a good time with this game.

youxia5666

支持~希望中文区越来越壮大

Natalino

Welcome, again!

We also have another new Chinese emissary who joined the team. @DarKdeZ Congrats!

• Like 3

PIG-Mathieu

Welcome to the team DarKdeZ !

Mage_Elminster
On 2/21/2019 at 11:33 AM, Natalino said:

Welcome, again!

We also have another new Chinese emissary who joined the team. @DarKdeZ Congrats!

Thank you, we have the pleasure!

smoke417

有美服的朋友不

TaoTaoL
On 5/22/2019 at 7:36 AM, smoke417 said:

有美服的朋友不

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2