Szajan99

If You have EOD version come in

Szajan99

Hi guys, do someone know when will be EOD *only* content released? This question is bothering me all the time. 

Thanks for answers And have a good night, od day :D. See ya in Tarkov!

Edited by Szajan99

ningamertendo

Hey @Szajan99,

do you mean the DLC content? If thats the point these DLCs won't come before the official release of the game. I also think it won't be EOD exclusive but just free of extra charge.

Greetings

Dominik

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BanditMaka

You have a gamma don't you, there's ya EOD only content ;P

northofnowhere

And a pretty icon in the map lobby room, don't forget that!

Szajan99

@ningamertendo yeah i was thinking about DLC’s. I can’t imagine what kind of them them will released. Do You know something about that? Anyway Thanks guys!

Edited by Szajan99

bertmacklen

The thought of a DLC for a game that's still in Beta is kind of ridiculous. This isn't Ark you know......

You get a HUGE stash, larger container, better starting gear, and more money. If you've been around long enough you get a free Standard version of the game as well as some awesome Bonus gear/guns. 

That's about it. DLC won't even be a thought on their minds for 3-4 years. 

Nero01

The game isn't final today and there is still a lot to do until the final release, so I think they will not deal with dlc's today...

The day on which our EOD edition is really limited will come and the DLC's will come too, in the distant future.

ningamertendo

@Szajan99, as Nikita answered in the latest Q&A:

New locations, new quests, new mechanics, new traders, events and so on.

Archyy
5 hours ago, Szajan99 said:

@ningamertendo yeah i was thinking about DLC’s. I can’t imagine what kind of them them will released. Do You know something about that? Anyway Thanks guys!

Dear "friend" do you realise the game is still in BETA and 1-2 years from being released?  A DLC is a downloadable content patch that represents a EXPANSION to the base game. You want a DLC to a game that is not finished?  How old are you?... or.. Are you from USA?... because you are either too young to understand the state the game is in or way too stupid... pick one...

02_
16 minutes ago, Archyy said:

Dear "friend" do you realise the game is still in BETA and 1-2 years from being released?  A DLC is a downloadable content patch that represents a EXPANSION to the base game. You want a DLC to a game that is not finished?  How old are you?... or.. Are you from USA?... because you are either too young to understand the state the game is in or way too stupid... pick one...

He asked a simple question, there can be many reasons for faulty wording of a question. Theres no need to jump the gun with haste and call him stupid or young. Some people play games for passion, they don't know what certain abbreviations means or simply forget. Even so there's no real "common knowledge" when a DLC can be published and not, like Bert said ARK released DLC's when still in BETA and by the looks of it they are doing fine (on the side of law) but on the side of feedback maybe not. We are all people who come to play games and enjoy our time, not to argue and insult each other. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Szajan99

@Archyy I am not from USA, and yes maybe I am not adult as you want me to be cuz I am only 20. And it is obvious that I can misunderstand some informations which are developers are gave us. That's why I asked other's to complain me this. I didn't have any bad intensions.

6 hours ago, Szajan99 said:

And dont get me wrong, I am glad to having EOD version, i Just want to know, I am so curious person :) .

If someone from moderators is reading this, you can close this topic. I don't want more unpleasant thinks here. BTW @02_ thank's for beeing defend in my direction.

deathopz

I figure the only fair way to introduce dlc to this game is not by maps, but maybe dlc npc traders that sell new weapons and armor.

Reason being is any player can kill another player and obtain the new gear whereas making a location dlc splits the player base and maybe cosmetic and hideout dlc like bigger stash sizes than what eod already has and if it is like a base cosmetic dlc items ect. A lot of different directions dlc could go, but just my thoughts.

Szajan99

@deathopz

Rumors are circulate, that labs will be for only for EOD version players. But now I am watching podcast and I am confused about that

deathopz
28 minutes ago, Szajan99 said:

@deathopz

Rumors are circulate, that labs will be for only for EOD version players. But now I am watching podcast and I am confused about that

I think that is not the way to fix the labs problem even though it would have no effect on me, when you lock away a certain area like that it really does border the line of paying to win. What would be more suitable is following the tasks until you unlock the area like mechanic found out how to get to this place and you must go find things here to bring to him. That sort of thing maybe level lock the task to lvl 20 to 30 so "gold farmers" will have to atleast grind the task system to get to labs and every player there has earned the right to be there hatchet running or not. I also have no problem with the keycard idea for entry to labs a rare item spawn on normal scavs not extremely rare, but gives reason to go to other locations too.