Sign in to follow this  
v3n0mou5

The complaints are insane

v3n0mou5

I think its getting a bit out of hand,

On the forums alot of people are complaining, about the game. I think it bs,

Its getting compaired to dayz, wich was a game picked up as a project by bohemian interactive, because hall abandoned it.

BSG is not a tripple A studio, so dont expect a development roadmap of a year.

We are getting patches, updates and content. And they are keeping us updated as much as they can.

There are frequent updates, when there is an issue, they are aware of it right away.

The game is playable, fun and different then all the games out there.

But if you dont like it, then quit. it just means a BETA game is nothing for you. There is a big banner when you buy it and play it. that it is a beta. Errors and glitches happen, we are basically a big testing team,

Submit your bug report and thats it, dont go whining on the forums how they suck and how you are disappointed. They are doing a ducking good job. Think you can do it better, wel start up unity and go ahead. make your own tarkov 2.0, without the glitches and bugs ofc!

We own them a thank you for a new gaming experience, not a complaint because you got a server error.

So by this, BSG, the whole team. including the forum staff and mods and everyone.

THANK YOU! for this amazing game and different experience.

-v3

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

sYs

Yup. tottaly agree.

Personally, I think this game went out of closed alpha too fast. Back in the days, we had way fewer people and nicer discussions. Like someone finds a rare bug and people were flocking together to find a way how to reproduce it so it could get fixed. This community has outgrown the manageable size. There is so much crap on the forums that noway I can imagine developers read through all of that and so many good ideas, suggestions are getting buried under the crap. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

kaktus050

Your right. 

I's seems people don't understand what beta means. They used to short, free beta and they treat EoT as finished game which should not has bugs. 

I think tarkov has no more bugs than other games actualy. Bugs here just more annoying. When you die by bug after 30 minutes of run, and lose your loot, you can be frustrated. That reason why you notice and remember this bug. When you die in battelfield by bug, then you think "Oh no, i died because of bug. I need to wait 10 seconds to respawn!".  

• Like 1

v3n0mou5
1 hour ago, sYs said:

Yup. tottaly agree.

Personally, I think this game went out of closed alpha too fast. Back in the days, we had way fewer people and nicer discussions. Like someone finds a rare bug and people were flocking together to find a way how to reproduce it so it could get fixed. This community has outgrown the manageable size. There is so much crap on the forums that noway I can imagine developers read through all of that and so many good ideas, suggestions are getting buried under the crap. 

i agree with you. now its just people complaining because they lose their gear. it sucks i know. but its beta. man up en continue. we need to help bsg. not complain against them. we need to keep their motivation high. not bring them down. 

and your right. the good ideas and suggestions get burried underneath the crap

51 minutes ago, kaktus050 said:

Your right. 

I's seems people don't understand what beta means. They used to short, free beta and they treat EoT as finished game which should not has bugs. 

I think tarkov has no more bugs than other games actualy. Bugs here just more annoying. When you die by bug after 30 minutes of run, and lose your loot, you can be frustrated. That reason why you notice and remember this bug. When you die in battelfield by bug, then you think "Oh no, i died because of bug. I need to wait 10 seconds to respawn!".  

exactly. now they are more frustrated because they lose their gear. wich is understandable but hey. its a beta!  curse a few times, smack a cutie and continue gaming. dont like it  play another game

you knew from the beginning when you bought it. it was a beta. dont complain because you get beta issues. 

WarHawk0901

One thing I'm getting sick of seeing is "There are hackers everywhere" or "hacker killed me" posts. You go to these post and nine times out of ten, what do you see? Salt. Salt everywhere.  

All you get is a brief paragraph of some likely bullsh*t story that has absolutely no proof footage of it or the footage barely shows anything out of the ordinary. 

Getting a bit salty when you lose is fine, we've all done it. But going to the forums to spam another whiny baseless cheating accusation isn't going to do anything. Report their name and report the event in the bug reports. That's all you can do for the time being.  

Edited by WarHawk0901

8mob8

i love the game and generally agree with what u said

but i rarely get n2 a firefight that isnt wonky...scavs still take multiple headshots and run off only to die to the 3-4 shot...people soak up rounds like we shootin nerf guns....realistic or not its not good gameplay to be shot 15x and live imo

im currently trying different FOV and resolutions hoping that it improves my shootouts...watched a dude come thro a door and turn around to close it, at this time i began shooting him in the head w/AP 9mm full auto and he 180 1-2 shots me...i had lvl3 armor and vest i think he had same vest but better helmet...after raid report said i hit him multiple times in the head and 12 overall...its encounters like this that have me turning the game off after a couple raids

scav AI is the yellow brick road to nowhere and my biggest gripe currently...each patch they release the AI come out as terminators then they dial em down to stupid and eventually after a couple weeks  after patch release they seem about right...how much further would the game be w/o the constant scripting and tweaking of the scavs after patch? raid on!

schamk

Well, they got our money (you're welcome BSG). The game isn't ready for primetime.  I know it is beta but it has a long way to go. The most annoying thing is the server connection. I was playing with 3 other guys and all of us would get disconnected at various times. After playing for 2-3 hours we couldn't take it anymore. You also spend a good amount of time waiting to get into a server/game. For all you newer players, if I am being honest, if you are not an experienced "gamer" you will get eaten alive in this game.  Bad for you, good for the established/experienced players that take all your stuff thus making it even more difficult for you. I would suggest waiting to see if they improve the game before throwing money at the game. Hopefully, they will put our money to good use and improve what is currently a frustratingly unreliable game.

Thormato
On 2/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, v3n0mou5 said:

I think its getting a bit out of hand,

On the forums alot of people are complaining, about the game. I think it bs,

Its getting compaired to dayz, wich was a game picked up as a project by bohemian interactive, because hall abandoned it.

BSG is not a tripple A studio, so dont expect a development roadmap of a year.

We are getting patches, updates and content. And they are keeping us updated as much as they can.

There are frequent updates, when there is an issue, they are aware of it right away.

The game is playable, fun and different then all the games out there.

But if you dont like it, then quit. it just means a BETA game is nothing for you. There is a big banner when you buy it and play it. that it is a beta. Errors and glitches happen, we are basically a big testing team,

Submit your bug report and thats it, dont go whining on the forums how they suck and how you are disappointed. They are doing a ducking good job. Think you can do it better, wel start up unity and go ahead. make your own tarkov 2.0, without the glitches and bugs ofc!

We own them a thank you for a new gaming experience, not a complaint because you got a server error.

So by this, BSG, the whole team. including the forum staff and mods and everyone.

THANK YOU! for this amazing game and different experience.

-v3

lovely ❤️ Something nice to read for a change

JazzCabbage

Yeah sure, but when your game runns at an average of 10fps cus of lag spkes and stutter on a 1070 then you gotta stop being retarded and fix that poo. Afterall we all paid for the experience and should expect a playable game. (re installing a game to fix it is unacceptable even from a 1 man game dev team)

Great game Poor execution!

GunGnir75

Complete unfair Gameplay !  Started 3 times and died within 4, 10 and 30 seconds.

That is ridiculous, unfair, unprofessional and rubbish !!!!!!!

But i am the idiot, that paid for such a game ..... Sorry but this is a NO GO To Die in 2 Seconds!!!!