Sign in to follow this  
TheColdVein

Materials: NikiLeaks DevBlog #002

TheColdVein

Hello, Friends!

We're back from the front lines with the latest intel. From what we have managed to survey, these are the newest items and information reported to us from our Commander in Chief, Nikita.

This is for your eyes only, please make sure to commit this to memory and destroy the evidence!

EfT_Post_TarkovTV_DevBlog_002_Styles.jpg

00.png001.jpg01.png004_Åp¡¬G_¡áí½eñÑ¡¿n+ߡᬻÑa߬án_»«º¿µ¿n.jpg04.png05.png06.jpggiperion.jpg93.jpg1231image.pngFAB Defence SKS Chasis System.jpgi23mage.pngim45age.pngimage (5).pngimage.pngimage_2019-02-13_16-21-52.pngimage_2019-02-13_16-22-00.pngimasdge.pngks23.jpgLancer OEM Sauer MPX Handguard.jpgMaxim Deffence Stock.jpgMPX Super Charging Handle.jpgP226 20RD 9MM EXTENDED MAGAZINE.jpgpicturemessage_b5bwjpr1.lgi.pngpicturemessage_inmwz0xl.j11.pngpicturemessage_x5kkvo03.fjb.pngRackMultipart20190128-5123-ae8t0f.pngRackMultipart20190129-30274-26kpjc.pngscreenshot_642.pngscreenshot_683.pngSig MPX Barrels.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 2

Detector

Hell, that observation post looks nice. Will be part of the military base, I guess?

Edited by TheColdVein
No profanity!

TheColdVein
1 minute ago, Detector said:

Hell, that observation post looks nice. Will be part of the military base, I guess?

Yes. Military Base map currently in the works.

Detector
1 minute ago, TheColdVein said:

Yes. Military Base map currently in the works.

Both the sniper nest and the observation post seem to share the same roof layout. Randomised spawns?

VonMarder
vor 4 Minuten schrieb Detector:

Both the sniper nest and the observation post seem to share the same roof layout. Randomised spawns?

Military base is not just one building like dorms. Its multipel blocks. Military bases house thousands of troops, batallions.
I expect many many barracks and bunkers and garages for vehicles. maybe even a polygon, shooting range close to it.
basements and such.

Hello! Will you go to the erase game for this update, sir?

Hello! Will you go to the erase game for this update, sir?

Tr4wnet

@TheColdVein @TheWayMight I ask you fine gents, whats that yellow thing above the p90? Looks like some sort of a grenade but also i have a feeling its just a generator model.

SnifferPL
2 hours ago, Tr4wnet said:

@TheColdVein @TheWayMight I ask you fine gents, whats that yellow thing above the p90? Looks like some sort of a grenade but also i have a feeling its just a generator model.

If i am not mistaken, that was some thingy for radio/bio hazard objects ;-) 

Hummz21
vor 4 Minuten schrieb SnifferPL:

If i am not mistaken, that was some thingy for radio/bio hazard objects ;-) 

correct

• Like 1