HDedg

After update (HELP)

HDedg

Is it just me or is it huge amount lag spikes/stuttering. Every time im joining a game i get stuttering. I dont know why, but i have been trying to make the game as adminstrator etc.. Idont know what to do. Do anyone have a same experience as me? Do anyone have any issuses after the new update? 

The auto ram is also on

Edited by HDedg

wicked_illusion
1 hour ago, HDedg said:

Is it just me or is it huge amount lag spikes/stuttering. Every time im joining a game i get stuttering. I dont know why, but i have been trying to make the game as adminstrator etc.. Idont know what to do. Do anyone have a same experience as me? Do anyone have any issuses after the new update? 

The auto ram is also on

Yep happens to me daily also to my squad mates as well ive been saying this but get attacked by the tarkov fanboys directly after.

PGR70

Yeah, a lot more lag and stuttering after the last updates... :(

DanExert
9 hours ago, HDedg said:

The auto ram is also on

Post your in-game settings and your computer specs

smokey-phil

Try taking the auto ram off and using the memory cleaner like old times apparently it is kinda broken right now.

Edited by smokey-phil

northofnowhere

I have better luck running the memory cleaner outside of Tarkov and disabling the in game one, just doesn't seem to work.  I also still run at "High" CPU priority and still have desync like spikes, but no where near as bad as others complain about.