DarKdeZ

Emissary from China

DarKdeZ

Hello guys!

I'm DarKdeZ, many people just call me D instead. I'm so glad and honored to be a part of emissaries team, working with you amazing people. With my love on this game, I'm truly thankful to have the opportunity to share exciting news with other players in my country. 

Currently I live in America, so English is familiar for me. Therefore, now I mainly focus on translating English informations and news about EFT into Chinese. I have been a freelance translator for a period of time, so I'm a little bit confident and love to do this.

Usually I use my spare time to play games (why I mention this lol), read books and translate articles (I really like to translate!). I also have a fever on learning languages, I'm learning German at the moment, and I'm pretty sure that I will keep learning it to a higher level. Also I will be learning Latin and maybe also Spanish next year. My dream is to communicate with emissaries from all countries freely! (*^▽^*)

As a newbie in this team, I may make lots of mistakes. If I do anything wrong, please please give me some advices! 

Escape safely (Losing legs is OK),

DarKdeZ

嘿呀各位~

我是DarKdeZ,很多人都叫我D。真的很开心也很荣幸能成为大使团队的一员,和这么多优秀的团队成员一起努力。超喜欢这个游戏,所以真的很感激官方能给我这个机会为各位带来更多精彩的中文内容!

目前我住在美国,所以算是比较熟悉英语。所以,目前我主要负责英文消息和新闻的翻译工作。在游戏外,我是一名初出茅庐的自由译者,因此对于这个工作还是有些自信的~

平时我喜欢玩儿游戏(当然),读书和写翻译(我真的超喜欢写翻译)。另外,我还对各种各样的语言有着深深的热爱,目前我在学习德语,估计会一直学到精通的水平。明年我打算开始学习拉丁语,加上一门西班牙语也说不定。我的梦想是能和各国大使自由交流233

刚刚加入这个团队,我肯定会有很多地方做不好。请各位不吝赐教!

我對繁體(正體)字的文化不甚了解,但是由於家教原因,我還是對繁體字比較熟悉。而且我也真的很喜歡閱讀繁體字的內容:P目前我們暫時沒有港澳台地區的使者,但是相信不久的將來會有的!真的非常榮幸能用簡繁兩種文字共同建設我們的中文社區~

Hallo, Meine ID ist DarKdeZ. Ich komme aus China, und ich freue mich, hier zu sein! Ich lerne jetzt Deutsch und finde es sehr interessant. Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, aber es wird immer besser~

行胜于言!

Edited by DarKdeZ
  • Like 5
  • Hot 1

France_Coffee

Sincerely congratulation to you,my comrade!

• Thanks 1

darrenxavier

Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

PIG-Mathieu

Welcome to the team and congratulations! ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

zuijiujiugui1

niu bi

• Thanks 1

NoisyCosmos

Congrats and welcome :scwhink:

• Thanks 1

Kotarou

Welcome Mate ;)

Theresa_Apocaly

Support, my friend!

Mage_Elminster

Welcome my friend DarKdeZ! Congratulations!

Edited by Mage_Elminster

TheWay

Welcome to the team, D! I am sure you will be a great part of our team! ;)

Skemba

Welcome D!

it cool man

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2