Sign in to follow this  
Shytown

Exits in game Scav / Player

Shytown

I have been on and off of this game for over 2 years, I played it hard for 18 months straight, 3 wipes, and it beat me down, but I am back, and really I can deal with many of the cancerous issues that plague this game, But one of the issues that have really killed it for me from day one, are the exits- why do you use 2 different names for the same exit? why does everything have to be complicated like that? or better yet if you add or change exit point, why not have a map of some sort that people can actually use in order to get out. I mean if you only ever spoke Russian and someone dropped you off in the middle of small town America and you had no one to ask where the bathroom was, you'd crap your pants! As I have always said, Man this game has a great foundation, but even with all of the hours I have, I still can not find exits at times and it costs me huge in gear and such.

Anyhow, keep up the hard work, hopefully one day it will be as good as I always hoped it would get.

Thanks for reading.

Shy

Tr4wnet

Well first of all your name shows up next to your image, second 2 names for same exit?? Can you give an example because I'm pretty sure there arent any. However i didnt play for like 4months so I could be wrong.