Sign in to follow this  
ApexPredator

labs

ApexPredator

im so tired of going into labs against thjese ducking aimboting bots no matter what if I take a killa helmet altyn just one taps no matter what you peak for half a second and youre dead this poo is so cancer everyone just baits them into doors because if they have any time whatsoever to aim you are just dead no matter what their bullets aren't affected by server lag 

• Upvote 1

alexkane

i like labs and raiders there. and i dont blame them for aimboting. my survive rate is always higher than KIAs so i feel ok there.

Natalino
On 2/20/2019 at 6:41 PM, ApexPredator said:

im so tired of going into labs against thjese ducking aimboting bots no matter what if I take a killa helmet altyn just one taps no matter what you peak for half a second and youre dead this poo is so cancer everyone just baits them into doors because if they have any time whatsoever to aim you are just dead no matter what their bullets aren't affected by server lag 

It is not how much gear you take in but how you play. A helmet does not make you invisible or save your life from getting killed all the time. In fact, it saves you more than it should at the moment. 

Also, labs is not intended to be the same level of difficulty as the other maps. It is a higher risk and a high reward location. It will be even more closed to access in the future as you might already know because it will be locked in with a keycard. 

alexkane

It will be even more closed to access in the future as you might already know because it will be locked in with a keycard. 

But please do not go too far. It is great map and i cant image than access to it will be like once per day because of having or not keycards or money to buy them. Spawn of cards should be quite high. It is normal to go labs 5-10 times in a row (cuz of easy death). Not like once per day or even rarely :)

BrettB

I cant even survive labs in offline mode.....

ApexPredator
On 2/22/2019 at 6:10 AM, Natalino said:

It is not how much gear you take in but how you play. A helmet does not make you invisible or save your life from getting killed all the time. In fact, it saves you more than it should at the moment. 

Also, labs is not intended to be the same level of difficulty as the other maps. It is a higher risk and a high reward location. It will be even more closed to access in the future as you might already know because it will be locked in with a keycard. 

the scavs on labs will either destroy every limb you have or dome you even if they're facing the other way they have some magic 6th sense and immediately turn around and start spraying you with perfect aim. I love the game but don't defend the AI because its really bad and that's ok its early access. but how I play like I mean even if im across the map using a bravo scope I still get bots using reflex sights having better aim than any human

On 2/23/2019 at 8:47 AM, Arch0n said:

Have you tried playing another map?

so I cant play labs and call it out on its bs? of course not.

Airbornemedic75

The map is quite difficult, but also fun.  My survival rate is extremely low there, but when I have done well, I have done really well with loot.  I do think that the AI there might be a smidge overtunned, but I do enjoy the map, despite many frustrations. 

With that in mind, I wouldn't mind seeing another version of the map with less quality loot and normal scavs just to have fun on.  It's an extremely interesting and unique map.

Vodor

Went in last night with just a pp91 each time and came out with 3 full loads and backpacks of HK416s, gen4 etc.

Yeah that’s using 9x18mm....

You know what? I managed that after countless deaths in there because I changed the way I played.