kazuOo

No Result Screen after Offline-Round

kazuOo

Hi Fellas,

at the moment i have a problem that i dont get the result screen after my offline rounds.

i cant see how many i killed, which one killed me, where and so on...

does somone have the same problem and any suggestions?

Tr4wnet

They removed it because who really cares about offline mode anyways. Your kills wont bring xp so why would someone care...

WarHawk0901

Offline mode is considered a practice mode so your results don't really count. It's more or less good for trying out new weapons/mods and learning the map before you do the real thing. 

kazuOo

okay, didnt know that but thanks !

it seems i care for those stats.

• Upvote 1

oquiz

i do also. its funny to see how much damage i dealed when killing on horde mode 101 bots in the factory. brings me nothing than just some fun^^

Edited by oquiz

Rizla
17 hours ago, kazuOo said:

Hi Fellas,

at the moment i have a problem that i dont get the result screen after my offline rounds.

i cant see how many i killed, which one killed me, where and so on...

does somone have the same problem and any suggestions?

Don't worry my dude,  I care about this issue which is why I was searching the forums for anyone else experiencing the same thing. I know it doesn't count towards anything but I like seeing my results after having an offline raid practicing against those lab sneaky breekies. Not sure but must be a bug... Why don't post in the bug forums?

kazuOo
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Rizla:

Don't worry my dude,  I care about this issue which is why I was searching the forums for anyone else experiencing the same thing. I know it doesn't count towards anything but I like seeing my results after having an offline raid practicing against those lab sneaky breekies. Not sure but must be a bug... Why don't post in the bug forums?

I don't post it in the bug forum because Tr4wnet wro9te that the developer removed it... or was that just a joke ?
sarcasm is not easy to understand when it is not spoken in words.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb oquiz:

i do also. its funny to see how much damage i dealed when killing on horde mode 101 bots in the factory. brings me nothing than just some fun^^

i don't know why bothering and take it out ? was just fine how it was and the thing is with practicing the more u know the better it is in my opinion !