ATOMICKIWI

Not sure what kind of error/bug is this

ATOMICKIWI

So I am relatively new to EFT, and i played a couple of raids and I encountered this issue where you spawn on a large map (Customs/Woods/Shoreline) where I can move freely around the map but when i encounter a scav for example they seem to be stuck running in place (standing still with the running animation), and when i shoot them (up close or from far away, regardless of the amount of bullets or region i shoot them) they dont die, and i mean you go up to their face and magdump, yet they dont die...and a few seconds later or later in general in the game i just start getting damage (with no player or scav in the area, no gunfire sounds or anything) out of nowhere with nothing in sight. And i am sure that i am not just bad at the game, it just seems an issue (not to mention that whenever i spawn i have  severe lag/framedrops). My internet connection should not be an issue, and my specs are meeting the requirements of the game.

I also asked BSG what i should do and they just said to change the server and some security settings, which i did to no avail sadly.

Personal rant: its getting very frustrating to spawn in such conditions and play, especially if i go decked out....only to see scavs running in place and realizing that im going to die inevitably because of this issue, and it has happened countless of times and im getting sick of it to be honest. Not to mention the occasional memes when i get downed by being shot in the head while wearing a Altyn (shot by an inferior round i mean), or wearing tier 4 armor and getting destroyed from like roughly 20-30 meters by scav with one shotgun blast.

axel2011

this is either problem with your internet connection or the server it self , if the server *dies* everyone will be walking in one place and wont be killable .

• Sad 1

ATOMICKIWI
4 hours ago, axel2011 said:

this is either problem with your internet connection or the server it self , if the server *dies* everyone will be walking in one place and wont be killable .

Thats the thing. My internet connection isnt the issue cause i can play other games just fine. And as you said, if the server dies they are running in place but how come i can still get killed by either a scav (happened yesterday on woods) or by another player (happened many times on customs)?

8mob8

dont let them convince u its ur net lol 

its the cut and dry response here and used all too often

ive made multiple gripes about bullet sponge scavs soaking face shots only to get 180 one tapped...this isnt rare or happens occasionally, ITS THE NORM lol 

i had an interaction on interchange just a couple minutes ago where i leaned around the corner shot a scav standing still 18+ times with the grach in the face neck and upper chest as he just stood still...thought wow mayB somehow im shooting the corner eventho i see blood with the hits...i come out crouch aim shoot and he crouches 1 shots me

the way this game poops the bed and wraps u in the sheets is dumb dumb...day 1 probs still exist and are prevalent

hit registration is horid w/the scavs thus i can only imagine with other players...i think its why the movements are so janky and why some1 camping a room almost always gets blasted by the one running in

• Sad 1

ATOMICKIWI
43 minutes ago, 8mob8 said:

dont let them convince u its ur net lol 

its the cut and dry response here and used all too often

ive made multiple gripes about bullet sponge scavs soaking face shots only to get 180 one tapped...this isnt rare or happens occasionally, ITS THE NORM lol 

i had an interaction on interchange just a couple minutes ago where i leaned around the corner shot a scav standing still 18+ times with the grach in the face neck and upper chest as he just stood still...thought wow mayB somehow im shooting the corner eventho i see blood with the hits...i come out crouch aim shoot and he crouches 1 shots me

the way this game poops the bed and wraps u in the sheets is dumb dumb...day 1 probs still exist and are prevalent

hit registration is horid w/the scavs thus i can only imagine with other players...i think its why the movements are so janky and why some1 camping a room almost always gets blasted by the one running in

well i know for sure it is not my internet.

so there is no plan to actually fix these issues if you say that it is still prevalent since day one? kinda sad in this case, seems like a waste of money if it becomes more and more unplayable, like i mean i would get this issue constantly on big maps and it became very frustrating.

so i guess there is no work around this thing...now i wonder if i am entitled for a refund, because this is definitely not the experience i chose to pay for when i bought this game.

8mob8

in offline mode i get much better results so im n2s...i play iRacing which is notorious for needing fast net and a good connection...i dont drop outta races or ever have people complain about me blinking

im trying multiple servers...i wouldnt refund dude...should get better and no other game is like this...it might be a puddle atm but at least its 30ft deep lol

superbenke

Would be interesting to know where you're located and what server you play on.

8mob8

south USA and tried servers St.Louis, LA, NY, Dallas, and some EU ones as well as checking "auto USA"

ATOMICKIWI
18 minutes ago, 8mob8 said:

in offline mode i get much better results so im n2s...i play iRacing which is notorious for needing fast net and a good connection...i dont drop outta races or ever have people complain about me blinking

im trying multiple servers...i wouldnt refund dude...should get better and no other game is like this...it might be a puddle atm but at least its 30ft deep lol

so we just bury our heads in the ground and wait for a fix one of these days or what?

5 minutes ago, superbenke said:

Would be interesting to know where you're located and what server you play on.

European servers, checked some Russian ones as well since they showed up with good ping