Cpt_Timme

Guns not firing

Cpt_Timme

Hey guys,

so i just did a Labs Raid and killed two guys. Some time passed as i flanked a 3rd, came up behind him pressed mouse 1 and nothing happened. So i ran away unloaded the gun, the chamber and fully reloaded it...still not shooting. So i switched to the Shotgun on my back wich didnt shoot either, and then i tried the knife wich worked. So my mouse isnt broken and the gun (SA-58) was at 97 Durability. Did anyone ever experienced something like this before? Is it a know bug?

I tried Factory offline mode afterwards everything worked fine again

Have a nice day!

axel2011

please submit report , i seen other people mentioning this bug as well.

sneezecheese

Yes I have this since the update as well, SKS didn’t fire a bullet with a full mag in it. Not even a click noise that your mag is empty.

PimpMyWiki

Hide, ALT+F4 and reload into the game and hope you're still alive when you get back in. Report the bug. GG

TheMrMeaty

I've died because of this bug multiple times and lost a lot of money because of it.

slushblaster

Im shooting blanks. My shots fired don’t even register in the endgame summary or on scavs and players. 12.3 patch broke my bullets 

Arragil

Last night I ran Labs. My squad and I killed around 10 raiders & players collectively. I was full of loot with a gun in each slot including pistol.

I went to fire on a player lurking nearby. Nothing happened. I switched to my secondary weapon and pistol. None of them would fire.

The PMC killed me as I was unable to fire back. I lost all the loot and my gear. This bug has been around forever! 

What are you doing to fix this???