Peek-A-Boo

Under-barrel grenade launchers !

Peek-A-Boo

I'm for the addition of UBGL  and I don't think they will have a big impact on the game play but its really taking  long time and  seems like the community frogot em !

5.jpg

18.jpg

s7T0QpRSrBE.jpg.fee45f02c4fce140e002df26aa19d884.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Enchalada

Little smoke, little explosion or gas. Clearing rooms will be a little more fun, ahhh. . .

SkyCloud

To many idiots will be killed by their own nade launchers

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Plasterninja
14 minutes ago, SkyCloud said:

Not if they implement them right, as far as I can remember our 40 mike mikes had an arming distance of 20-25 meters and were rather weak explosive wise we had an engagement with some Taleban attacking Patrol baseline in Helmand. One of the buggers attacked the smallest base from a ditch, they sent 80ish 40mm grenades onto his location but he kept shooting, he didnt stop till the mortars remembered they were zeroed in at his exact location so they sent a barrage of 120mm after which he stopped. :)

• Hot 2

eastcoasteric

I'd like to see them as a smoke only, or maybe (head) damaging gas (non-fatal, constrains vision a bit and causes player to cough and therefor, give up their location).

That and ergo should take a big hit, if you've ever messed with one of these in real life...they're NOT light in the slightest. 

It should also limit gadgets being put on the gun. I.E. You'd have limited options on sights, etc.

Treat em' like NVG's. Expensive, limiting and highly situational. 

But with any kind of explosive, no god damn way. Period

Edited by eastcoasteric
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

Hamm
2 hours ago, eastcoasteric said:

I'd like to see them as a smoke only, or maybe (head) damaging gas (non-fatal, constrains vision a bit and causes player to cough and therefor, give up their location).

That and ergo should take a big hit, if you've ever messed with one of these in real life...they're NOT light in the slightest. 

It should also limit gadgets being put on the gun. I.E. You'd have limited options on sights, etc.

Treat em' like NVG's. Expensive, limiting and highly situational. 

But with any kind of explosive, no god damn way. Period

this, imo mosins already ruin the game with how cheap they are yet can 1 shot someone in the chest wearing gen4(and thats why scrubs only bring in a mosin), i can only imagine what type of garbage people will be doing with noob tubes, they would suicide kill just because it would be "funny" or fun"

Peek-A-Boo
On 2/28/2019 at 10:14 PM, SkyCloud said:

so what ? how many get killed with their own grenades my friend ?

SkyCloud

Not enough 

mrhansen7692

I am OVERLY EXCITED 

Dukalion

Were did you get these FOTO?!

Peek-A-Boo
On 3/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, Dukalion said:

Were did you get these FOTO?!

EFT Twitter very old pics like 3 years old not sure but this is taking for ever to get in the game and people kinda forgot em 

8mob8

just gotta hit hit shift control tab Q to use it 🤣

be awesome tho once it gets put in tho

DrForkInTheLung

They used to be in the game long ago, they were a lot of fun. They got removed because of a bug. I don't have my old screen shots other wise I'd post it. 

Counteractive

I think there needs to be a significant penalty on ergonomics for having a UBGL, otherwise don't see a problem. 

• Confused 1

GhostSpartan117

For everyone saying "NOOB TOOBZ AER GUNnA RUIN DA GAEM" you gotta remember they plan on adding RPGs at some point and UBGLs compared to an RPG is a joke. UBGLs aren't going to change much if they implement them right. Some good ideas I've seen are a big ergonomic hit on the gun, having to use certain attachments which would limit the effectiveness of your rifle, making the ammo fairly expensive, etc. I think UBGLs should be added sooner rather than later hopefully with some different types of ammo like smoke grenades and maybe even flares. It would really add to the tactics used during squad fights!

• Like 1

Arzzet

It qill have pros and cons for use. And very situational and expensive. those who think everyone will be nade spamming with the launcher are wrong. Maybe in games that your loadout is free and infinite spawning like battlefield, but not here.

Natalino

Lots of people were very worried about the thermal scan scope. It did not break the game since it was implemented right. Same case with this. It will be done right and even better after your follow up feedbacks. Thanks!

• Thanks 2

ataros

Even soft armor protects from it.

On 4/7/2019 at 5:14 AM, Maki_Nishikino said:

Grenade launchers won't be OP when added...

Edited by ataros
  • Like 1

PadorianPlays

And HE would have been nice to see :D but still it also comes down to availability of the said launcher, if the launcher is expensive and the ammo it wont be seen sooo many times out there unless pre wipe event :D 

Also RPG´s were announced and they will pack a way harder punch.

PizzaHutPotato

This will ruin the game.

JeffreyLF
2 hours ago, PizzaHutPotato said:

This will ruin the game.

Then don't play, eft isn't supposed to be fun, I don't get why people are like this

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Ridley001
6 hours ago, JeffreyLF said:

Then don't play, eft isn't supposed to be fun, I don't get why people are like this

So you don't think eft is fun? and want it to be not fun?....why

Hamm
7 hours ago, JeffreyLF said:

last i checked people play video games for fun. youll find out the hard way though

Jolly_Roger88
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, JeffreyLF said:

I don’t understand this kinda of “elitist”attitude”.

I thought that a videogame supposed to be funny,that’s why people play videogames as far as i know.

If a videogame becomes a source of stress or something not funny at all,why people should play first istance?

To make themself better keyboard  warriors and fullfil their need of accomplishment leveling up to level 100 and have a level 3 bitcoin farm?

Nobody should say to other things like “this game isn’t supposed to be funny,don’t play”,just say “play nice,play fairly,if this game is not your cup of tea,maybe u should consider to move to another game”.

Jeez man.....

Edited by Jolly_Roger88