ZildjianTay

Error 403

ZildjianTay

Hi All,

As of yesterday night (approx 12 hours ago) I have been receiving Error 403 when I attempt to launch the BSG Launcher. It specifically states: Error checking the launcher update - Error retrieving link to launcher package -The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I did not change any files or remove anything before this started occurring. Since the error began I have tried installing and uninstalling all files related to EFT AND BSG on my computer and still receive this error. The only information online states it is server side, so am I expected to just wait this out? I recently purchased the EOD edition of the game and would really like to continue to play the game. If anyone has information to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

Flogi

Hi man

try this helped me and my friends 

superbenke

COLMAC

I also have error 403, my launcher works, game works but, you can not open web profile, and images for profile pick on launcher as well the twitter, facebook feed on launcher is missing.

At least the game works... minus the random disconnects, this all started for me on Friday 2/22/19

kingbily
Posted (edited)

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

After that, you need to delete the file from your server. Try accessing your website. If 403 forbidden error is resolved, then this means that your .htaccess file was corrupt. You can generate a fresh .htaccess file by logging into your WordPress admin area and going to Settings » Permalinks page.

DigitalOcean SiteGround iPage

Edited by kingbily
amelioration

Deviltwins12
On 3/1/2019 at 11:25 AM, ZildjianTay said:

Hi All,

As of yesterday night (approx 12 hours ago) I have been receiving Error 403 when I attempt to launch the BSG Launcher. It specifically states: Error checking the launcher update - Error retrieving link to launcher package -The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

I did not change any files or remove anything before this started occurring. Since the error began I have tried installing and uninstalling all files related to EFT AND BSG on my computer and still receive this error. The only information online states it is server side, so am I expected to just wait this out? I recently purchased the EOD edition of the game and would really like to continue to play the game. If anyone has information to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Have you found a solution?

Igonima
Posted (edited)
В 01.03.2019 в 18:25, ZildjianTay сказал:

Hi All,

I have the same problem right now. If you found a solution,please, reply.

Edited by Igonima

Jo_Momma

If you are blocked from the BSG servers I don't see how any client side solution will work. This just happens to some a accounts through no fault of your own.

dudubala

i have the same problem. error 403.. anyone have the solution 

MIKKELKJAERHEDE
On 4/14/2019 at 6:10 PM, Jo_Momma said:

If you are blocked from the BSG servers I don't see how any client side solution will work. This just happens to some a accounts through no fault of your own.

I have the same problem, but only when i am at school. 

It never happens, when i am at home.

A41Hillbilly

Same issue for me. The game only works if i hit the check for updates automatically tab then hit play game.