Sign in to follow this  
Omoz

Trading/Gifting items between friends

Omoz

Would love to have the ability to send items to my friends. Got a lot of mates that are buying the game and I would love to help them out. I wanna send gear to my noob friends so they can be equipped to the same level as the rest of my squad.

This would also be helpful with completing quests.
"Hey anybody got any spare graphics cards and Wilson Cigarettes?" "Yeah I do, here you go".

Escape from Tarkov is about survival right? Make friends and you'll prosper. Lets be honest people drop-trade stuff at the beginning of a raid anyway, this will make things more enjoyable not having to mess around at the start of the raid plus we won't have to worry about items falling through the map.

I don't know if this idea has been mentioned before so please be merciful.

• Like 1

Plasterninja

This game IS about survival, yet you want a risk free way of trading?

I’m gonna go with nope.

Omoz
6 hours ago, Plasterninja said:

This game IS about survival, yet you want a risk free way of trading?

I’m gonna go with nope.

Surviving is not all about being a lone wolf. You make connections to benefit yourself.

Of course I want risk free trading. Don't you? All trading with the Traders and Flea marker is risk free.

I'm asking for risk free trading between players in a way where stuff doesn't fall through the map.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Plasterninja
25 minutes ago, Omoz said:

Surviving is not all about being a lone wolf. You make connections to benefit yourself.

Of course I want risk free trading. Don't you? All trading with the Traders and Flea marker is risk free.

I'm asking for risk free trading between players in a way where stuff doesn't fall through the map.

I have yet to experience stuff falling through the map, and this is still a work in progress. 

So I’m still going to go with nope, trading should be done in raid with the risk of losing stuff or on the fleamarket with the risk of someone sniping the deal.

• Sad 2

8mob8

the 3x i tried giving my friend stuff like a wallet or w/e it just fell thro the floor anyways

cuz handing something to some1 is impossible yeah? like no logical reasons against it just RAWR NO lol

• Like 1

8mob8

we can bug drop the items and make them float so i guess at least there's that

• Thanks 1

RACWAR

They said there might be a clan stash sometime in the far future, but you won't be able to trade privately. I hope that clan stash comes soon after hideout though.

• Upvote 2