Escape From Tarkov - Stop Losing Items Through The Floor!

BoomslangGaming

Stop losing your items!

Escape From Tarkov - Stop Losing Items Through The Floor!

Hey Guys,

So I was shown how to do this nifty little work around on how to make items float in game. 

1:22

Have you ever dropped an item for your squad mate and it disappear through the floor never to be seen again? It is frustrating right? 

Well until BattleState fix this here is a little work around for you all! Please if you enjoyed or found this useful or interesting leave a comment like and subscribe. 

Boomslang Gaming out! Peace guys!

#EscapeFromTarkov
#StopLosingItemsThroughTheFloor
#FloatingItems

My friend and I always refer to it as "(it just) dayz'd through the floor". It's pretty lame when you drop one survival shooter for another but still get the same issues. The funny thing is, when Interchange was released, they actually fixed that issue for a short while, and then it was back.

Interesting workaround though. Will have to try it. Is there a certain amount of time frame in which you HAVE to click discard after you hit DEL on your keyboard? Like, how forgiving is it? Say if you're not fast enough of mess up and click the wrong thing by accident, is the item going to drop down then and still risk to possibly dayz through the floor?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RAC-W said:

My friend and I always refer to it as "(it just) dayz'd through the floor". It's pretty lame when you drop one survival shooter for another but still get the same issues. The funny thing is, when Interchange was released, they actually fixed that issue for a short while, and then it was back.

Interesting workaround though. Will have to try it. Is there a certain amount of time frame in which you HAVE to click discard after you hit DEL on your keyboard? Like, how forgiving is it? Say if you're not fast enough of mess up and click the wrong thing by accident, is the item going to drop down then and still risk to possibly dayz through the floor?

Hey my dude appreciate the love! So it can be forgiving if the Tarkov (Dayzed) luck is on your side! Bigger items generally I have not seen go through the floor. But if you are trying this with 1 or 2 cell items and you fluff it likely there is a high chance its gone.

If you look up at a 45 degree angle you have roughly 1-3 seconds to complete my method correctly before it hits the ground and has a chance to go wrong. 

• Thanks 1