Complex_Basics

Player Count

Complex_Basics

Have a player counter some info on how many players are on, and what servers they're on.

Even a rough estimate would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Tr4wnet

Meh, dont really see the point of it. It shouldnt show names, thats just fuels stream sniping and witchhunting or whatever its called.

I could see it being useful if you choose the regions u play in based off that player count. So you maybe get less desync, but idk really...

sYs

Not gonna happen. The whole point is not to know how many people are with you.

To be honest i would like to see more random player count on server start.

For example, in peak hours we know how many people start raid with us cause all the servers are populated. I would love to see the player count being more random.. for example factory 4-8 players.. you might start raid with 4, you might start with 8 - you never know. ;) 

But a feature like "pressing tab" to see scoreboard or something equivalent of that is not gonna happen as it goes against core ideas of the game. 

RuiningMyTeams

EFTStats.us I believe it’s called you can see how many players in each region are playing, not sure if this. Helps you at all..

Here https://eftstat.us/ enjoy ...

i wouldn't post that incase, they had problems with the guy who made it i think

psykikk

I seriously don´t see any real disadvantage in knowing how many players are playing the game. even total numbers would be fine. 
instead they have us waiting for games to fill, empty maps, declinign player numbers in every patch (wipe) cycle.. its all normal but why the secrets ? 
and knowing how many players are online still wouldnt tell you how many players will join your raid. it will just tell you "yeah bigger chance of meeting someone" or not. 

I dont want to see once in raid how many PMC there are on the map. I want to see how many players are currently playing in total, per region. no matter if in stash, lobby or raid. 
I dont even wanna know their names. just numbers. because some tasks require me to meet / kill them. others to mainly avoid them. 

RuiningMyTeams
1 hour ago, 9029 said:

i wouldn't post that incase, they had problems with the guy who made it i think

Maybe if it’s a problem I’m sure they will remove it.

Cyver

We do not give out any data regarding server population etc. at the moment. This might change in the future, but right now, there is no official way to determine how populated Servers are. The site that has been mentioned above doesn't have access to any more information then you do. So its up to you if you trust that source or not.

I don't.

Regards,

Cyver