BESK

BSG please set Scav-timer to 0

BESK

Most people has enough money in game as of now due to long time since wipe. So I don't see that as a motivation that everyone with gear fear would play.

Sometimes you just want some "quick-join-games". And if your are unlucky you get killed within minutes you have to wait 10 minutes. And then some more minutes to join the servers.

If you play a couple of hours, a lot of time is being wasted to, tidy up inventory, back and forth by the traders, and then waiting for the servers to be ready. Please BSG,  give us a shortcut to running as Scav with zero minutes waiting.

PardTheTroll

Well, your PMC is not on cooldown. Maybe try him?

• Hot 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

BESK

Sometimes you arent in the mood to gear up. Just click and go with a preset gear.

dapps

I see your logic but this is such a bad idea.

A dead PMC would just keep connecting to try and get the same raid they died in. 

It's bad enough now that it can be done once or even potentially twice, but imagine the player you just bested could keep spamming a scav spawn until they got the same raid... Extremely bad idea.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BESK
5 hours ago, dapps said:

A dead PMC would just keep connecting to try and get the same raid they died in. 

That would be a very special kind of player then. I dont give a F about loosing gear. I suppose I have to wait for future releases of EFT to get preset gear for PMC.

Phoenixsui
vor 10 Minuten schrieb BESK:

That would be a very special kind of player then. I dont give a F about loosing gear. I suppose I have to wait for future releases of EFT to get preset gear for PMC.

Yes i guess thats the better solution.

Natalino

In addition to what is mentioned above, SCAVs have no risk but just reward. This removes the risk factor that EFT has and lose the main point. Players would only want to play as a SCAV and very few as a PMC which would not make sense. 

Sorry, but, that is not the direction EFT wants to go. 

mabarian

I usually think about this fro another perspective.

The profile of scared player who only plays scav due to extreme gear fear will always wait for those 10 minutes. You cannot educate this kind of player by making him wait 10 minutes. He will wait. Instead, a normal player, with no gear fear, who plays a lot of PMC rounds then 1 scav round might want to try out a scav round with such bad luck that he gets killed too soon. Why not letting this kind of player profile try out another scav round with 0 cooldown? 

I would implement a quota/tier system.

Players with 10+ ratio of PMC-Scav rounds can play 2 scav raids with 0 cooldown if they got killed in the first try.

Funny thing is I do not belong to this profile. I usually do 3-4 PMC then 1 scav, but in my opinion this would be fair. Why? Because the kind of player that plays 10+ PMC rounds then 1 Scav round is clearly not looking to exploit the 0 risk factor.

Edited by mabarian
  • Upvote 1

Spectator6
On 3/3/2019 at 9:51 AM, BESK said:

Sometimes you just want some "quick-join-games".

If I'm reading you correctly, you find the downtime of setting up your character's loadout to be annoying. Sometimes you just want to hop in round and after round after round without having a 5-10 minute dress-up period between each raid.

Do I have that right?

On that end, preset loadout saves are coming SoonTM. This will allow you to quickly re-buy gearsets with a single click. 

Aerek

Presets seem like the best option for you. Which I hear we will be getting. Personally I have my Stash items lined up similar to how I did back in my Minecraft days, where My guns and armor are lines up with full mags, this way everything is already lined up and ready to go. On the go currently, I have 8 weps fully decked out with 4 mags per each weapon with a full kit. This prevents any hang-ups and allows me to play on the fly.

I would recommend that you do this for now, until we do have time. As for what @dapps was saying, removing Scav Is the wrong option in my opinion. I love playing stress free and warming up with the scav, it brings money in and prevents the really super bad players from not being able to play. Scav's are a cool mechanic.

northofnowhere

No, simply no.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.