PIG-Mathieu

Madiakz - Our new Sherpa from the UK !

PIG-Mathieu

Escapers,

Today, we welcome Madiakz in the Sherpa team of Escape from Tarkov!

Madiakz is from UK and he will be helping here on the forum and also on the official discord server, where beginners can join in to ask for in-game assistance.

You can now message him about in-game questions or also request him for raids using the online request system here!

Thank you for your work for the community Madiakz, and I believe you will bring a lot of good to the community!

Good luck!

Madiakz

Hello fellow escapers!

I am Madiakz from the UK, if you are in need of some assistance in Tarkov and are from the UK/EU then please feel free to send me a request through the Sherpa section to organise a raid or jump in the Official Escape from Tarkov Community Discord. I am available from 08:00 - 18:00 daily. If you need help with tasks or keys or just someone to watch your six, your search is over.

Lets take over Tarkov! #TakeOverTarkov :begreat:

Edited by Madiakz
  • Like 1

Tr4wnet
40 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

Hello fellow escapers!

I am Madiakz from the UK, if you are in need of some assistance in Tarkov and are from the UK/EU then please feel free to send me a request through the Sherpa section to organise a raid or jump in the Official Escape from Tarkov Community Discord. I am available from 08:00 - 18:00 daily. If you need help with tasks or keys or just someone to watch your six, your search is over.

Lets take over Tarkov! #TakeOverTarkov :begreat:

Please #Answered #Locked all those "got cheated on", "theres this hacker right..." posts. Its F ucking mental how many of those gets posted each day.

Madiakz
8 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

Please #Answered #Locked all those "got cheated on", "theres this hacker right..." posts. Its F ucking mental how many of those gets posted each day.

Hello @Tr4wnet

Thank you for the reply, but I am not a moderator so I cannot lock topics, my role is to help new players get to grips with the game :)

Tr4wnet
36 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

Hello @Tr4wnet

Thank you for the reply, but I am not a moderator so I cannot lock topics, my role is to help new players get to grips with the game :)

Nvm then.

Skemba

Welcome aboard brother!

• Like 1

Madiakz
6 hours ago, Skemba said:

Welcome aboard brother!

Thank you!

Madiakz

Some good fun the last few days, helped a few players complete some tasks and share some good loot spawns looking for specific items needed. If you need help completing a task, looking for something specific or just want someone to watch your six, shoot a request over!

• Like 1

Madiakz

Some fun raids this week! If you are new to the game and would like someone to watch your six then submit a request to the Sherpa program. We will help you learn the maps, complete tasks and hopefully #TakeOverTarkov

1740197173_Raid307Screenshot2019-03-0723-47-43.thumb.png.c042aa73937f9a5bfcc65c6eb50e0a44.png1178110847_Raid307Screenshot2019-03-0723-49-53.thumb.png.28e6af6037823f36afc395107ff46a01.png59000966_Raid298Screenshot2019-03-1011-58-09.thumb.png.9ed2f9832ee4d76f6adb090f2070ca8b.png1519007687_Raid298Screenshot2019-03-1011-59-49.thumb.png.c32888a0d53be302ce286e1fb8d21d14.png

Edited by Madiakz

Madiakz

Tomorrow I will be doing some group raids aimed at new players from the UK/EU, anyone is welcome to join in if there is space in the Discord channel, it will be aimed at completing low level tasks, going over loot spawns and extractions etc. It will start around 11:00 GMT and last a few hours. If you want to join in just drop by the official Discord channel or shoot me a message Madiakz#3056.

See you then!

Natalino

Welcome to the team!

• Thanks 1

Madiakz
2 hours ago, Natalino said:

Welcome to the team!

Thank you :begreat:

Madiakz

If you need help with a task, extractions, tactics or anything else and play on EU servers, drop me a request putting my name and your Discord handle in the message to get some raids this week!

Madiakz

Don't own EFT yet? Check out this giveaway for a chance to win a Standard Edition key!

Madiakz

New to Tarkov? Lost all your gear? Don't forget Sherpa's are here to assist you in surviving the punishing world of EFT, we will show you the maps, exfils, where to find keys, help complete tasks and generally watch your six to ensure you come out on top. Oh and if you want a little something to get you started, you can select one of these loadouts when requesting a Sherpa too!

Assault USEC: M4A1, P226, AVS Vest, MBSS Backpack, 2 Mags/weapon, ammo, AI2 medkit, bandages;

Assault BEAR: AK74, MP443, Blackrock Vest, MBSS Backpack, 2 Mags/weapon, ammo, AI2 medkit, bandages;

Recon USEC: MP5, P226, Commando Vest, MBSS Backpack, 2 Mags/weapon, ammo, AI2 medkit, bandages;

Recon BEAR: PP 19, MP443, Sniper scout Vest, MBSS Backpack, 2 Mags/weapon, ammo, AI2 medkit, bandages;

Sniper: Mosin PU, MP443, Vest, MBSS Backpack, 2 Mags/weapon, AI2 medkit, bandages;

Scavenger: No bonuses.

It's time to squad up! Submit your requests now, Sherpa's on standby! :begreat:

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2