BoomslangGaming

Escape From Tarkov - Hacker or Not?

superbenke
24 minutes ago, BoomslangGaming said:

Escape From Tarkov - Hacker or Not? You tell me

What? This was the worst example I've seen.

He lays there on the ground while you walk forward and shots you in the face.

BoomslangGaming
31 minutes ago, superbenke said:

What? This was the worst example I've seen.

He lays there on the ground while you walk forward and shots you in the face.

Fair opinion dude, but when you are in the moment and some dude domes your squad and all 1 shots bit suspect. 

Previous game I killed 5 geared players and 3 raiders and did not lose a limb. I am not salty if I die and I die a lot :P its all gravy but there are so many instances of hackers its unreal. Any way thank you for taking the time to look and giving your opinion :)

**EDIT**

Also the transition of the clips was 1 second. So I fire kill 1 guy and the other 2 lay down and the guy drops me all in 1 second. 

Edited by BoomslangGaming

superbenke
1 minute ago, BoomslangGaming said:

Fair opinion dude, but when you are in the moment and some dude domes your squad and all 1 shots bit suspect.

Well, I don't know what happened with the rest of the squad so anything is possible, but the kill on the video seems legit.
Could hardly see him there before he fired.

Airbornemedic75

I don't see anything suspect either.  If you slow the video down to .25, the vast majority of your shots missed.  The guy lays down with a Mosin, which can pretty well 1 and 2 tap anything in the game, and makes some good shots.

I might be missing what you're seeing, but it seems fine to me.

Madiakz

I watched the video frame by frame and have to agree, there is nothing suspect here. Yes you lit them up, but it looks like as you kill the others he just went prone and waited for you to move closer. Again this is just my opinion but I would say NOT a cheater.

This is one of the main reasons that player reports are not accepted at this time, what may look suspicious to the naked eye, when you slow it down you can see what happens, I have been killed a few times myself and thought where the hell were they or how did that happen, then I watch my recording back and see it, then I know for next time to watch that vantage point or be extra careful at this place. 

Image1.thumb.jpg.2cbdac0f0db7e66fddf404762f56c3fc.jpg

Edited by Madiakz