TheWay

International Women Day

TheWay

Dear Escapers!

Today is a very special day, 8 march, a International Women Day!

That is why we would like to congratulate all women who are part of our gaming community! <3

EfT_Post_8March19_En.jpg

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Madiakz

Today's raids I will be rocking a red armband to celebrate! :begreat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

HowlinWolf

ALL THE BEST GIRLS 

bog_god

Must be a record time for an honourable subject to be highjacked by far right bullshit.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

smokey-phil
Just now, bog_god said:

Must be a record time for an honourable subject to be highjacked by far right bullshit.

No kidding what about the women who didn't die to further some insane isolationist idea.

Maybe think about the ones who disagreed with their "protectors" about being protected from the world and paid for it with their lives.

People are much more likely to be harmed by someone they already know same for rape too.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

ShiroTenshi

Guys, please keep politics out of this. Specially so when those politics are derogatory or racist in nature.

RAC-W
18 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

Guys, please keep politics out of this. Specially so when those politics are derogatory or racist in nature.

An international women's day, which is about women's rights is already political in itself. You can't expect people to not give political replies to a political topic.

Facts can't be racist. But I guess you don't actually care about women.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

ShiroTenshi
20 minutes ago, RAC-W said:

I understand where you are coming from, but I'm not going to engage in a pointless argument over your opinions. You are entitled to them as is everyone else. The only thing i care about right now is that the forum doesn't turn into the usual mud slinging that comes with differing political views. 

However, If you think the this forum is a stage to peddle your views then you are sadly mistaken. And this goes for anyone and everyone else as well.

This is a post to celebrate a day that is celebrating womanhood, not to start a discussion on the politics of it. So, again, please keep political discussion out of this.

• Upvote 3

RAC-W
2 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

celebrating womanhood

You're celebrating womanhood by ignoring the harm that's ongoingly been done to them?

3 minutes ago, ShiroTenshi said:

political propaganda

Say that again to me when your own mother gets sexually assaulted - as mine has before. At least I know that I'm standing in for what's right. And no "racist" label will ever keep me from that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

ShiroTenshi
7 minutes ago, RAC-W said:

At least I know that I'm standing in for what's right. And no "racist" label will ever keep me from that.

As i said, you are free to have opinions. However when you express those opinions in a derogatory and racist way like you did in your original post then that is against the rules. I will not keep engaging you in this, you can consider this my final warning on the matter. 

Have a nice day.

• Upvote 2

NrOneHeadband

I love beautiful women!

• Sad 1

GalacticBanana

Happy womens day to the one female character in game

Teeky
20 hours ago, RAC-W said:

You're celebrating womanhood by ignoring the harm that's ongoingly been done to them?

Say that again to me when your own mother gets sexually assaulted - as mine has before. At least I know that I'm standing in for what's right. And no "racist" label will ever keep me from that.

xd id like to see you get this passionate on international mens day.

RAC-W
1 hour ago, Teeky said:

xd id like to see you get this passionate on international mens day.

Sure, I would, if I wasn't met with overwhelming hypocrisy, or people who rather turn a blind eye than to be willing to listen to the truths they don't want to hear.

• Sad 1

Carl_Wheezer

respecc wamen even after wamens day

Natalino
11 hours ago, Protodead said:

I luv wamen

Great!

I will lock this now though. See you all next year's women's day.