Sign in to follow this  
Ixa

Unplayable Desync Problem

Ixa

I dont know what happened to this game coming into 2019, but jesus, this game's desync has gotten UNACCEPTABLE.

I played back in 2018 a bunch, but stopped for a while and came back in 2019, so i have no idea what patch gave birth to this monstrosity but lately the syncing between players is so god awful I literally just got killed before even seeing my character spawn.

(ive played enough factory to know roughly how long it takes for someone who spawns near another spawn to B-line it to mine, as the sort of spawn protection you devs implement.)

On MULTIPLE occasions, i would get "Syncing with other players" which leads to the countdown to start the game, and when i hit 0, i have confrontations with other players NOTICEABLY sooner than these safety margins. (for example, if i spawn in the back room across gate 3, where the adjacent spawns are either in the hallway with the blinking transformer or to the left in the room that leads to the cellar. Ive had cases where by the time I leave the door, theres already a player at the tractor infront of my door, and i am by no means late to start or slow to leave the room)

What literally just happened baffles my mind. I had just faded into the game after the counter hitting 0 and someone was DIRECTLY BEHIND ME and killed me before I could even fully see the game. Im already pissed that you havnt improved the servers in a full year, but for it to have gotten WORSE is honestly unacceptable.

Please Stop Everything You Are Doing, And Fix The Servers I Dont Understand Why This Is Not Your Number One Priority

On the unlikely case that this guy was cheating, i have his id saved too

• Like 2

TheWay

@Ixa

hello,

we are doing our best to fix all the issues that you encounter.

Please always remember to report all the encountered issues to our support center through the game launcher.

Also at the moment we are gathering data about desynchronization issues, please report your situation there, I am sharing the link to the topic below:

We described there all the data that we need from you.

Thank you for every report!

Natalino
4 hours ago, Ixa said:

@TheWay how do i grab logs

It's in your game installed folder. There is a folder that says logs with dates, etc.