Sign in to follow this  
escapedtearkov

Slow Install Speeds

escapedtearkov

I just purchased EFT and I cannot seem to pass 100kb/s. I was stuck at 40kb/s prior and was told I needed a VPN, after purchase of the VPN I am now at 100kb/s (not very helpful lol) my friend who lives down the street also bought it and downloaded it in 40 minutes. I have tried every fix on the forum and nothing works. I have tried to submit a ticket to support and it does not even allow me to. Anyone else still suffering from this issue and does the Dev team simply ignore it? 

superbenke
31 minutes ago, theredskin said:

Anyone else still suffering from this issue and does the Dev team simply ignore it? 

I didn't have any issues downloading last hotfix, guess it would be interesting to know what kind of internet you have and where you're located.

escapedtearkov

This isn't even the hotfix, I have been downloading the game since Saturday morning and I am still only at 58% and have never broken 200kb/s. My net is not as good as it was as I have recently moved but I get 4mb/s on steam with no trouble. I have seen other posts that people have made about this being an issue, and they had several fixes in them but nothing has worked for me. The last one I tried was a VPN which doubled my speed but 40 to 80kb/s is still really kind of laughable. I am in Southern Ontario but so is my friend who also purchased this game on the same day and he was able to get a normal download rate.