Sign in to follow this  
ethandmc122

Revive system

ethandmc122

This is 100% random and just a thought im throwing out there. Would a revive system that took a up a decent amount of time and made noise, like if someone was reviving a team-mate the person being revived will be yelling out in pain different things then coming closer to fully revived will do it less and not as loud. If that is too much I have also thought of a team carry system, if a member of your team was to get his leg blacked out, you would be able to go up to him and help him walk, it would be slower than normal walking speed but faster than limping speed. The last thing is the same thing but that you would be able to carry you team-mates body out of the raid with you to ensure his insurance on any items he insured, if nothing was insured then those items go into the side inventory to drag where you want to place it in your inventory. 

Let me know your thoughts, if its good and why its good, if its bad and why its bad, just curious.

OneTrueLizardo

No revive please, but I would be open to the idea of carrying your teammate out so he too could get the survived-exp and his gear.

• Like 1

Natalino

*Cough* Apex *Cough*

Anyhow, EFT is a realistic game and reviving means raising the dead pretty much. The whole point of the game is the one life only point so you are missing the big point of the game here. Sorry, it will not come to Tarkov.

However, medical aid administration to others, possibly getting unconscious (A huge maybe) and carrying your teammates it planned to come to EFT though.