Sign in to follow this  
D_domjc_TTV

Lost a days worth of progress Plus 1.5M RUB?

D_domjc_TTV

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums but have been playing EFT for a month or two now and just ran into my first serious bug. Below I have pasted in the email I sent the devs regarding the bug. In short, I spent a bunch of money to complete some rather expensive missions and when I logged back in all my progress was lost but my money was still gone. 

"Hello, last night I was playing some EFT and completed a few missions. Namely; Ragmans - Database - Part 2, Sew it good - Part 1 - 4, (4/6) of The Blood of War - Part 2, and most importantly Skiers - Loyalty Buyout. The problem here is that when I started last night I have just over a million Rubles saved up, after completing all of these I am nearly penniless. When logging back in today I have come to find that none of these missions are completed despite my money being eaten trough still and it is even prompting me to redo the million RUB Loyalty Buyout. Like a moron, I clicked on the Loyalty Buyout again to see if it was actually real and now what little money I had left is stuck back in Ragmans clutches. Is there anything you can do to return the progress that seems to have vanished or return the money I had spent so I can finish the quests again? I ended up selling a lot of my stored weapons and gear to make enough money to get this far in the missions last night and this is extremely disappointing and muse killing to wake up to. 

Thanks a million (no pun intended)

-D_domic"

Has anyone else had this problem and if so was there any solution to it? 

Thanks in advance for the help and it's good to be here in the community. 

-D_domic

tenor.gif

D_domjc_TTV

Furthermore, I used about 6 bitcoins on top of the 1.5M and those are all gone too so the total cost lost is closer to upwards of 2M.

-D_domic

swats73

Thank you for submitting the bug report.

Thankfully this is beta.

Swats73