Slow Install Speeds

escapedtearkov

escapedtearkov

I bought this game last Saturday and have still not managed to install it. I spent 4 days downloading this at 50kb/s only to have it corrupt at 99%.  I have also tried every fix that I could find while searching the forum and have run out of things to do.  I usually manage to get 4mb/s on any other game launcher and this just doesn't make sense.  I have seen people state that the devs do not have a fix, yet this problem seems to date back months (really wishing I had looked harder for problems before buying this game).  I was told to submit a ticket and this website does not even allow me to do that as I typed out my issue and when I click "submit" it does absolutely nothing.  I just reinstalled the launcher and its the same. Someone said the devs emailed him a link to download the files online as opposed to through the launcher but I cannot contact support as the support link simply does not work for me. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to what to do next.  I bought CyberGhost  7 as I was told using a VPN  may help but it does not make any difference at all and that was my last option.

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by theredskin
Tr4wnet
On 3/19/2019 at 11:51 PM, theredskin said:

I bought this game last Saturday and have still not managed to install it. I spent 4 days downloading this at 50kb/s only to have it corrupt at 99%.  I have also tried every fix that I could find while searching the forum and have run out of things to do.  I usually manage to get 4mb/s on any other game launcher and this just doesn't make sense.  I have seen people state that the devs do not have a fix, yet this problem seems to date back months (really wishing I had looked harder for problems before buying this game).  I was told to submit a ticket and this website does not even allow me to do that as I typed out my issue and when I click "submit" it does absolutely nothing.  I just reinstalled the launcher and its the same. Someone said the devs emailed him a link to download the files online as opposed to through the launcher but I cannot contact support as the support link simply does not work for me. Does anyone out there have any ideas as to what to do next.  I bought CyberGhost  7 as I was told using a VPN  may help but it does not make any difference at all and that was my last option.

Thanks in advance. 

What is your down. speed isp wise