Leviath4n

Various Ideas

Leviath4n

Okay so the TL;DR

We need individual sensitivities for scopes or magnifications because sometimes it just feels completely off and hard to use (example: Valday PS-320 1x/6x Scope, has a slow 1x sensitivity and a very fast x6 sensitivity)

A sort of jury-rigged attachment system where you can modify things to fit where they normally wouldnt. (example: taping a light onto a shotgun without a rail system)

The interface in the trading menus needs to be changed so that things can be bought together instead of one by one with a window similar to the selling tab. 

Basically, flea market cap of 3 items is kind of annoying and I know has been touched on before but it needs to be increased. obviously, the best way is to just increase it with your rep.

Most importantly of the changes I'm suggesting is definitely the ability to either set the sensitivity on a per scope basis or the ability to set sensitivities for each magnification level, much how PUBG does it. The best example I can think of is the Valday PS-320 1x/6x Scope. It has a weird sensitivity issue where it's fast on the x6 and slow on the x1 magnifications. Its almost as if they're inverted. This sucks cuz it's my favorite scope but it is sometimes unwieldy. The best scope in the game in terms of functionality for me is the PSO but it doesnt fit on nearly enough guns. 

This brings me to the next point of having a sort of more crafty or jury-rigged manner of putting attachments on guns. So for example maybe a way to saw off the extra parts of a PSO and attach it to any gun using tape or glue or screws (or anything that would make sense) and other things like taping a flashlight/laser onto a shotgun (or any gun for that matter) without a rail system. It would add so much diversity to the gun builds and some great immersion maybe midraid where u tape a laser or something onto your shotgun at night on factory. Could be cool.

The buying of weapon mods can be quite tedious when you have to individually buy each attachment and fill in the roubles. So why not just have a buying window as you have for the selling window with a little pop up window for buying in bulk/larger quantities (like for ammo). That way you can choose everything you want to buy from a single trader all at once and purchase it all at once. Just a nice little quality of life change.

And finally the least important change. Just allow for a higher allowance of items you can put on the flea market at any given time. This could rely on the rep system which as it stands doesnt really have a use at all past i think 0.50 rep. everything after that is kind of just a number. Maybe for every 1 rep up to 5 you get an extra slot or every 0.5 even up to 3 and then every 1 up till 5 and every 2-5 until 10 rep. Would just make it more manageable and would be cool since a cap of three kinda sucks.

Thats about it, let me know about any suggestions or changes you guys think of. Cheers and so you in Tarkov.

• Like 1

Tr4wnet

That was tl;dr? Jesus.

• Like 2

Leviath4n
2 hours ago, Tr4wnet said:

That was tl;dr? Jesus.

yeah the first 8 lines are lol. the rest is not a part of the TL;DR but maybe should've put a divider my bad.