DANTHECOW

Cant Load bundle;maps/(map name)_preset.bundle"

DANTHECOW

ok so i bought this game like 7-8 months ago and it looked like a lot of fun but when i went to load into a map it gave me this error (Cant Load bundle;maps/(map name)_preset.bundle) after sitting on 0% map load for a few minutes, now i talked to of number of people who have or dont have the game and watnot but nothing they suggested worked i uninstalled and reinstalled the game and launcher 8+ times but that didnt work. so i decided to wait until the problem was brought more into light and potentially even fixed in a patch or something but here i am months later with the same problem. in hindsight i should have tried to do something about it then but i had other things to do, i really want to play this game and thank you in advance for any help

redsoldier3000

This question belongs in the technical part of the forum. https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/109-technical/
Maybe its a problem with system permissions. If the game is installed under C:\Program Files or C:\Program Files (x86), try launching the game as Administrator. Or Install the game in another location.
Hope it helps.

DANTHECOW

thank you