Madiakz

How will you Escape from Tarkov? Standard Edition Giveaway

Madiakz

With 11.7 patch just around the corner it is time for a giveaway, this will run from now until the moment the servers go down to install patch 11.7, when a winner will be picked.

Prize

x1 Standard Edition Key (Full game, not trial)

How to enter

What is the first thing you would like to do in Tarkov? Tell us your story and you could be in with a chance to start your adventure with the upcoming patch! Some things you may wish to consider:

• What map are you most looking forward to playing?
  • How will you dominate your enemies, up close and personal in CQB or pick off your targets at range as a sniper?
  • Will you be friendly to less geared players? Or not hesitate to drop them as you pull the trigger?
  • Do you have friends to team up with? Or will you be a force to reckon with as a lone wolf?

This is your story, how will you Escape from Tarkov?

Rules

One entry/post per person, you can edit it as long as the function is still available. We are looking for originality and details in your replies.

The winner will be picked and announced as the servers go down for the installation of patch 11.7.

Sherpa Squad (Optional)

To ensure the winner gets off to the best start possible, the Sherpa's will team up with them to watch their six, assist with learning the basics of EFT and make sure they reach the exfil safely. Our goal is simple, your survival.

Good luck, may the best operator win!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

PIG-Mathieu

So guys, how will you Escape from Tarkov? Make sure to read everything and to let us know about it, and one of you will get the chance to do it on a standard account!

Have fun and have a great monday.

• Like 1

MCdonaldos

my girlfriend is watching me everyday playing eft so it would be great to gift her a key i think sche will love factory. shes a close combat girl playing an as val on my account everytime. and yeah we got some friends to play with. im not that friendly in eft. just because i started as a hatchling too. and nobody was friendly to me :D but if i see hes realy got NOTHING so i dont will waste any ammo

• Upvote 1

KunBobz

Hi guys,

I wish I could play with my brother in factory or the labs...

Hate when he's lookin at me playing and saying, "I wish I could play" and I saying "I wish I could pay"...

So i'm here tryin' to get 1 key for my liitle bro'. The crazy rusher combined with the silent ninja (i'm not but let's believe). I've always been giving my stuff to unstuffed people (yes by dying) and nothing will change, I'm gonna get killed and my bro will manage to escape.

He goes to school  so he can't afford to get the game but maybe Battlestate has a big big heart ?

Also trying to find some work in  Community management in France so if you have something guys it would be a pleasure ;)

Thx for the giveaway whoever the winner is !

Cheers and thanks for the good work in the game too ;) !

Edited by KunBobz
  • Like 2

PIG-Mathieu
6 minutes ago, KunBobz said:

Cheers and thanks for the good work in the game too ;) !

Thanks for your kind words :)

• Like 1

YoYoFreak_18
vor 20 Stunden schrieb Madiakz:

With 11.7 patch just around the corner it is time for a giveaway, this will run from now until the moment the servers go down to install patch 11.7, when a winner will be picked.

Prize

x1 Standard Edition Key (Full game, not trial)

How to enter

What is the first thing you would like to do in Tarkov? Tell us your story and you could be in with a chance to start your adventure with the upcoming patch! Some things you may wish to consider:

• What map are you most looking forward to playing?
  • How will you dominate your enemies, up close and personal in CQB or pick off your targets at range as a sniper?
  • Will you be friendly to less geared players? Or not hesitate to drop them as you pull the trigger?
  • Do you have friends to team up with? Or will you be a force to reckon with as a lone wolf?

This is your story, how will you Escape from Tarkov?

Rules

One entry/post per person, you can edit it as long as the function is still available. We are looking for originality and details in your replies.

The winner will be picked and announced as the servers go down for the installation of patch 11.7.

Sherpa Squad (Optional)

To ensure the winner gets off to the best start possible, the Sherpa's will team up with them to watch their six, assist with learning the basics of EFT and make sure they reach the exfil safely. Our goal is simple, your survival.

Good luck, may the best operator win!

As first thing I would redeem the Key and download the Game. At the next thing I would play or for many hours. I want to try all weapons. At next thing I would buy the book (a bigger Hype). I love all Maps and I Love also the System of the Game. Thank you for this Giveaway and this Chance to win! Thank you.

• Like 1

Madiakz
4 hours ago, KunBobz said:

Thx for the giveaway whoever the winner is !

3 hours ago, YoYoFreak_18 said:

Thank you for this Giveaway and this Chance to win! Thank you.

You're welcome guys!

• Like 1

TFJihad

First of all, this is my close friend typing from my PC as im trying to get him into playing Tarkov, but that dude aint got the courage to enter this unpunishing hardcore game

The first thing he is going to do is learn to stay alive and not be a loot hog/greedy person in general

The second thing is he is going to finish his first quest and kill his first PMC

The third thing is up to him

I'm extremely thankful to all the sherpa crew and BSG for making this game shine like it is right now

• Like 1

Noahko

First of all i want to thank you guys for this giveaway, i am already waiting for a long time to get into EFT.

I would like to go shopping on Intership and go to the Dorms on Customs.

I'm really into CQB caused by my long ArmA 3 time. I just love the feeling when you are getting shot by almost every side but still survive.

I think i would be a really nice player, just because i know how hard it can be to get into a new game and how frustrating it can be when other players just try to kill you when you are spawning and just a bambi.

I might even think of giving someone some of my stuff.

I would really appreciate to get this key, because of a long friend of mine, who is already playing the game on his own for a long time now and just needs a friend to dominate the maps of EFT.

Like i started, thank you for the giveaway and game on.

Noahko

• Like 1

MagiccMiike

Hey,

I played trial before and loved it, unfortunately, I don't have money to buy it currently.

• Factory! I love running around in factory with a hatchet or pistol only. Or wait around a corner with a shotgun and just scare people.
  • I'm all about that CQB with my friends, we have awesome communication so this always works out, unless one of us shoots each other... Wich happened allot when I first played the trial.
  • Depends what run I'm doing but mostly I just KOS if they see me. I don't want to turn my back and get backstabbed
  • When i played trial i played with 3 friends and this was awesome, i don't know how i would do as a lone wolf. But i know my friends are waiting for me in the battlefields!

Good luck to everyone participating and Thank you for doing this!

• Like 1

FacelessLemonad

Hello,

A mate of mine supplied me with a trial key and I tried this game out. Got to say that I loved it. I played alone then.

My first time I went into the raid and died without even understanding how this game works and what to do. But after some researches like YT videos, Wikis and forums I was ready to start again, but this time I had a goal. A goal to survive my raid and to get something out of it. That feel when you smuggle your first weapon out of raid... Just perfect!

My main operator had to rest for a while after his wounds, so I took a wild guy. I chose Factory as a place to scavange some gear, small and poorly lit building was just what I needed. As I said, my goal was not to kill, but scavenge and get acquainted with a game. So the whole raid was basically me pretending to be a snake, crawling from poorly lit corner to a body to a container, etc. Except for last 30 seconds of raid. I've managed to spot an exit and ran to it as fast as a hawk swoops dawn on his prey. It was a success. Didn't read those wikis and forums for nothing.

Loved the feeling of unpacking my first hard earned weapon into inventory.

Other raids went in a similar way, I prefered stealth instead of "run and gun". It requires planning, sharpness of mind and rewards with moments when you feel yourself like a hunter stalking his prey.

Unfortunately I didn't manage to play with a mate of mine, but now, if Lady Luck will smile upon me I would try teamwork, it should be even more fun.

Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.

• Like 1

BoCyan

Hello, 

I have been watching youtubers and play this game recently, and fell in love with the mix of looting, fps, and storage system. I have always love the field of scavenging and looting. Personally my favorite maps to try out would be the labs and the woods one. The modification of guns looks great. I have been addicted to dayz for a long time but this game looks far way more intriguing and fun. I hope I can win and give this a shot.

-Thank you for giving this chance and doing this giveaway. 

• Like 1

MagiccMiike
On 4/2/2019 at 1:21 AM, MagiccMiike said:

Hey,

I played trial before and loved it, unfortunately, I don't have money to buy it currently.

• Factory! I love running around in factory with a hatchet or pistol only. Or wait around a corner with a shotgun and just scare people.
  • I'm all about that CQB with my friends, we have awesome communication so this always works out, unless one of us shoots each other... Wich happened allot when I first played the trial.
  • Depends what run I'm doing but mostly I just KOS if they see me. I don't want to turn my back and get backstabbed
  • When i played trial i played with 3 friends and this was awesome, i don't know how i would do as a lone wolf. But i know my friends are waiting for me in the battlefields!

Good luck to everyone participating and Thank you for doing this!

EDIT: I now own the game!

Good luck to everyone still in the giveaway and Have fun to the winner!

• Like 1

vellay

Hey!

• Factory is my definitely my map choice i love CQB and the tense fighting
  • I will play QCB lay trap and lie and wait for them to make mistakes
  • i will try to be friendly but will not hesitate to pull the trigger
  • i have 4 friends already playing 

Good luck to everyone!

Edited by vellay
I spelled CQB wrong
  • Like 2

Ayce

How's it going,

A bunch of friends have been playing this game and have recommended me this game.                                           This game looks like it has a lot of weapon customisation and variety which is a major plus. Maps also look interesting .

Lab looks intense with all the floors and hallways, looks like my kind of map.

I am a flankey person that likes getting angles on players as they will be dead before they can react( if i don't potato my aim 😄)

Less geared players will get it just as hard as fully geared dudes, there is no excuse.

I have loyal teammates that will have my back, im sure of it.

Cheers for this opportunity, good luck to all!

Edited by LuFer_
  • Like 2

Blitzstyle

Hello EFT Devs and players, 

I've been lurking in these forums for quite a while and on the subreddit, without posting anything though but a long time reader.

I'm an avid Stalker player, especially modded with mods like Anomaly, Dead Air and RTTN and I've always wanted a game similar to the stalker series with modern graphics and gunplay and possibly keeping the atmosphere of these games. Well, the only game that is somewhat similar to those games is Escape from Tarkov and i've been eyeing it for a long time, though i needed a better monitor and a better graphics card. Recently i managed to grab a 144 Hz monitor and today i installed my new graphics card (RX 580) and i am now ready to fully enjoy this stunning game. 

Unfortunately, i'm not knowledgeable of the maps and other various aspects of the game, from weapons to traders, so i can't exactly comment on that since i would be a beginner. I've watched a lot of videos from various streamers and youtubers, and while it looked amazing, especially the realistic gameplay, i'm sure it will be a totally different experience than only watching someone else playing it. 

So, after this wall of text, if i end up winning the giveaway, i'd be extremely grateful to you guys and that would be an awesome gift to complete my PC build, since i don't really play other games (especially those Battle Royale games that are coming out one after another), apart from stalker and Dirty Bomb. 

If i don't, well, i'll buy it anyway (i heard it's going on sale after the patch), so i'll definitely grab it either way. 

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone taking part in this contest.  

• Like 1

SkulluN

Hi,
Thanks for the great giveaway,

I'd like to try and play all maps and all weapon, especially the Ak-47 it's my favorite weapon in all FPS games. 
I gotta my brother to play with, gonna team up with him. I like aggressive gameplay and rushing into enemies, but I also love sniping and headshot mechanics in all games :D i will try to be friendly to less geared players but still, it's a fps game so i gotta pull the trigger :P 
Thanks for having time reading all this. I hope to win :) 

• Like 1

Madiakz

With 11.7 coming this week, there isn't much time left before the winner will be picked!

Good luck! 

• Like 2

Madiakz
On 4/3/2019 at 6:27 PM, BoCyan said:

Hello, 

I have been watching youtubers and play this game recently, and fell in love with the mix of looting, fps, and storage system. I have always love the field of scavenging and looting. Personally my favorite maps to try out would be the labs and the woods one. The modification of guns looks great. I have been addicted to dayz for a long time but this game looks far way more intriguing and fun. I hope I can win and give this a shot.

-Thank you for giving this chance and doing this giveaway. 

@BoCyan You WON! 11.7 patch is now installed, please check your inbox for your Standard Edition Key! I will be doing more giveaways in the future, so stay tuned!

• Like 1

BoCyan

Thank you so much!! 

• Upvote 1

Madiakz
20 minutes ago, BoCyan said:

Thank you so much!! 

You're welcome @BoCyan and remember if you want some assistance with some raids, the Sherpas are on standby! :D 

• Like 2