lord_snoozls

Looking for friends

lord_snoozls

I am new to the game and I am looking for some friends (I do not enjoy the game alone, it doesnt feel right to me), who can speak English. I am quite friendly to people but it is hard to find friends in EFT! I play on European servers, EU East (I am almost certain).

Ps.

My player name is lord_snoozls.

Edited by lord_snoozls
  • Like 1

Orbixal

I will add you count me in.

Orbixal
17 minutes ago, lord_snoozls said:

I am new to the game and I am looking for some friends (I do not enjoy the game alone, it doesnt feel right to me), who can speak English. I am quite friendly to people but it is hard to find friends in EFT! I play on European servers, EU East (I am almost certain).

Ps.

My player name is lord_snoozls.

Added you in-game

lord_snoozls
17 hours ago, Orbixal said:

Added you in-game

Do you have discord

• Like 1

Orbixal
7 minutes ago, lord_snoozls said:

Do you have discord

Yes it is Orbixal#0738

lord_snoozls
17 minutes ago, Orbixal said:

Yes it is Orbixal#0738

Finally someone to play with, it has been so long

• Like 1

swats73

@Orbixal has good knowledge and chilled play style so you will be good @lord_snoozls

#moved to LFG

Swats73 

• Like 1

H0lyGoose

We are not a clan specifically just a group of players looking to get people online regularly for tarkov raids and general community play.

There's no limit to the games we play but obviously EFT is the main contender.

We are looking for guys and girls who can play in a group and want to share their experience with others, a mature mindset is required but laugh all you want when not in a raid! We would ideally like to have a few groups at a time so there is always someone to play with and team up with, if you would like to drop by to check things out that would be great.

https://discord.gg/tHjDDrf

pyrack14

Looking for group with discord new player. Would love the help and tips!

Haden303

Looking for people to group up with as well. This solo thing is getting annoying. 

Trag1kl1fe

LF 1 or more decent shooters too group up with. dont have anyone that plays this game as of this moment i like to play serious like stealthy and calling room clears and watchfires. add me on discord and send me a message if you would like to play with me. Trag1k#6382

scottplucas26

Just new to the game and pc gaming in general lol can I join the bandwagon troops

YouLoveMeDaddy

Would anyone be willing to group with me im new to the game and have had a hardtime getting into it as a solo player my Discord-OddLitty#2283

xMR-S

new player looking for a group in eu so show me the ropes and have good hunts, have a headset and im 18+ discord is stobie#2392 

if anyone is interested :D

Challeen42

I’m new too. I tried to add some of you guys. Please try to add me if you want to. Name is challeen42

RapidStoned

Sent you a friend request :)

pitfiend

I also have not a single friend and need many. Please add me if you can.

pitfiend

axelnation22

New to eft and dont have any friends I tried adding some of you please add me my in game name is AXELnation22 

zaverabogdan

Just A Spirit#5587 add me to discord also pretty new to the game and want someone to share the fun :) peace ! And my ingame name is TheDad

Edited by zaverabogdan

javiefall45

Looking for Friends to play tarkov with im decent but im kind of a baby bc im not too hot at the maps yet, if anyone wants to add me javiefall45#4581 

JMS712

Looking for friends to play with. I have some decent game sense I just hate playing alone all the time. Please add me and lets play!

In game name is JMS712

Kgbmclovin

Hey, new Eft player here.

Looking for some people to play with around EST some nights. have 7k+ hours in online FPS and have 2.5k hours in siege so i have decent aim and can callout effectively. Also new to forums but my Discord handle is Kgbmclovin#0900

feel free to hit me up, pick up a noob send him to the slaughter. It'll be a good time

skhar7

Hey guys + gals

Kinda new to EFT, been playing solo which is great but keen to have some people to do group runs with.
Add me on discord 

SE7ENTH-SKHAR#0667

cripple1987
Posted (edited)

Hi I’m new to the game but I hav bin watchin loads of this game and every thing just tryin to make friends so I can play with people when I come on and not on my own. Add me up cripple1987 or add me on discord cripple1987#6678

Edited by cripple1987

stamaister

Hi I’m new to the game but i have experiens  of shooters lake that and I am looking for some friends to play :)