Madiakz

This wipe I will...

Madiakz

I thought it would be interesting to see if anyone else in the community has any personal goals for the wipe? For me I certainly want to expand on the weapons I use, I fell in love with the AKM and pretty much stuck with it as it was relatively cheap and effective. One thing I would love to improve on is sniping, I hardly did any and didn't complete A Shooter Born in Heaven, which I would really like to in 11.7.

So in 11.7 what would you like to improve on or do differently?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

KiraGBack

when is wipe

• Sad 3

Fury559

The SKS is overused so I'll be running the Mosin/Vepr early wipe. Like you I didn't do the 3 headshots at 130m on different maps, it's difficult to snipe when all the scopes are weird.

• Upvote 1

HappyCamper

Probably move away from the Russian guns for once. I do like my AKs.

Vodor

I will not hold back on my gear stash (use anything I've got) and try to play the flea market more to make millions!

• Like 1

Madiakz
2 hours ago, KiraGBack said:

when is wipe

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Fury559 said:

The SKS is overused so I'll be running the Mosin/Vepr early wipe. Like you I didn't do the 3 headshots at 130m on different maps, it's difficult to snipe when all the scopes are weird.

I think I may go with a Mosin this time also, will help improve my sniping also!

2 hours ago, HappyCamper said:

Probably move away from the Russian guns for once. I do like my AKs.

AK's are just so nice though, cheap and brutal!

1 hour ago, Vodor said:

I will not hold back on my gear stash (use anything I've got) and try to play the flea market more to make millions!

Gear fear will be left behind in 11.5 huh? :begreat: yes I would like to hit the flea market a bit for too, I only got to 19.00 I think, something like that

• Upvote 1

DrForkInTheLung

Probably try different guns. Will still use vepr sks and mosin for a while. 

Also probably will try to have more of a organized stash, and not hoard so much stuff. 

Pezzo1

Probably stop killing my friends with my F-1 grenade in factory ahaha

Also try to use more stuff instead of hoarding so much (especially bargain items)

HappyCamper
4 hours ago, Madiakz said:

AK's are just so nice though, cheap and brutal!

Exactly that. And so many mods to tinker with. Not sure what I'll use next, I like the looks of the new guns tbh. So we will see.

kondziowy

1) Like every other wipe I will fill my stash with cases and stop playing again. Happens every time.

2) This time I will always bring my best gear into raids. I will try not to keep stuff for "later" as it will rot in my stash until next wipe anyway :D

3) I will enjoy the first week, as later the game will become exponentially more boring every week.

Vuorinorri

I try to actually play the game instead on hanging out in twitch watching Kotton, Deadlyslob or Veritas playing EfT :D