bush212

Tarkov is constantly constantly crashing.

bush212

My game keeps crashing upon load in, it wasn't crashing every time on my old build (Athlon II X4 860k (not overclocked),  GTX 1050ti, and 8 gigabytes of DDR3 ram) but now on my current computer (Ryzen 7 1700 (3 ghz to 3.6 ghz overclock), GTX 1080, and 16 gigabytes of DDR4 ram) it has crashed on "Interchange" in between "Map Loading" and "Awaiting Session Start." The map "Factory" loads no problem, but obviously it is a much smaller map (note: I have not tried to load into any other maps, but I assume if one big map isn't loading neither are the other big maps). The errors I receive are listen below mostly containing the line "EscapeFromTarkov.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)." This has been ongoing since 03-19-19 when I came back to play update 11.5, in the duration up to Saturday I assumed it was my sub-par computer and looked into the upgrade which I installed on 04-06-19. The new computer had the exact opposite impact on my game's performance that I had hoped for. 

error 3 (GTX 1050ti).log error 1 (GTX 1080).log error 1 (GTX 1050ti).log error 2 (GTX 1080).log error 2 (GTX 1050ti).log error 3 (GTX 1080).log

Tr4wnet

You have it on an SSD?

Also 8gb is sadly not enough for EFT. I had 89% usage before so i had to upgrade to 16.

FamouZPT

8GB is not enough for tarkov right now. 

CooH1e2

I understood he has now 16GB.
In terms of specs you shouldn't have problems now. From what I see in the error logs it doesn't seem a bottleneck limitation 

So, maybe kind of messes up issue in the registers of the game.

In your situation I would reinstall the game, make sure that graphic card drivers are updated and try it again.
Is it possible for you to install it in a SSD? As Tr4wnet pointed it's really good for the game performance.

Tr4wnet
59 minutes ago, FamouZPT said:

8GB is not enough for tarkov right now. 

Btw if I see a post that should be #Locked, should I report it or @ a mod?

bush212

If you can read, I have 16bgs. What I forgot to mention is yes it is on an ssd.

Elder_Drake

If I Alt-Tab out of the game my computer hard crashes, as in to a black screen and the computer requires a reboot (Caps-Lock light won't light up telling me the system is completely frozen).

Never happened before, not with this game not with any other and I can repeat it with this game just by alt-tabbing out and then trying to alt-tab back.

i7 8700k

32 GB RAM

1080ti FTW3

On a .m2 SSD

-KITSUNE-

Same issue, different build. 

Itel I5-9600k

Strix Rtx2080

16gb strix rgb ram

256gb SSD 

750W PSU

Nothing worse than loading in with good gear on maps like labs, just to crash and keep crashing every reboot.

ope111

I am having the same issues. I tried to reinstall, Deleted all the files completely then reinstalled, start as admin. nothing seems to work.