Level 1 traders rework

MonoLyth

Can we get all shotguns, smg's and pistols and their ammo that corresponds with sub 20 penetration available from level 1 please. Ideally I'd prefer to also see mods for them also. It would be nice to see the rifle options and available ammo for them also culled to the sub 20 penetration, turned into barter trades only at level 1. Having some of the class 3 armour's available would also make the lowbies feel like mini-juggernauts, options would be limited to Untar and 6B5-16 armored rig.

• Sad 1

I'm not sure how making available weapons that you won't use past level 1 traders and have limited usefulness when everyone starts running armour is balance breaking.

On 4/9/2019 at 6:25 AM, MonoLyth said:

I'm not sure how making available weapons that you won't use past level 1 traders and have limited usefulness when everyone starts running armour is balance breaking.

SMGs are not just useful at level one traders. Even people who Run with full gear can get their face shields decimated by an Mp5.