I like the wipe. When the game is finished we should have some ' wipe servers'

Aruhito

I like the wipe. When the game is finished we should have some ' wipe servers' and 'non wipe servers'  existing parallel, with characters for each.

The leveling speed on the 'wipe servers' should be faster an match the time till next wipe.

The leveling speed on the 'non wipe servers' should be much slower.

After a wipe players are equal again the economy is fresh and all that.

No max level boredom, no need to develop something for endgame.

I like the race for fast leveling, gear, money and survival. It is like after a fallout or some similar event the fastest to react in a proper manner will rule the wasteland.

With the ' wipe servers' there could be events and competitions with prices. Those prices could be added to the ' non wipe servers' character. Equipment or cosmetic stuff,  I don't know.

Anyone with me or has ideas? 

Personally, I am very tired of wipes.  Having some wipe servers would be fine, though, as long as I can choose to play on servers that do not do this.  But then, they do have the personal option to reset your profile on your own - if that is your cup of tea.

Every time I get leveled... I kinda get to a point where I say, "Why play anymore? Its just gonna be wiped again..."  

I'm sure keeping the players willing to stay in Tarkov is something devs should be thinking of. There are slow growing players that enjoy keeping every earning and it takes months for them (us) to accomplish all quests and players who need a wipe every two months to have a fresh start.

I think this servers thing is a possible solution, but not sure how to implement it. Maybe having "game modes" that connects to these specific servers. (wipe, eternal, hardcore, ... )

This is something to be considered for the final release. 
It's benefitial for players willing to rush after wipe but it can be repetitive and playerbase split will mean empty servers and  increased costs. 

I think it's better to find other formulations to keep the game interesting even after months playing... (periodic events, ranking, stats, rewards for self wiping, etc). 

Am 10.4.2019 um 23:34 schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

Every time I get leveled... I kinda get to a point where I say, "Why play anymore? Its just gonna be wiped again..."  

Well.. I actually play the game for it's great gameplay and shooting. Not for leveling.

Am 10.4.2019 um 23:34 schrieb Seddrik-9mm:

personal option to reset your profile on your own - if that is your cup of tea.

As I have said "After a wipe players are equal again the economy is fresh and all that." 

"Having some wipe servers would be fine, though, as long as I can choose to play on servers that do not do this." 
Exactly what I want

Am 11.4.2019 um 11:40 schrieb CooH1e2:

playerbase split will mean empty servers and  increased costs. 

That's bad.