Sign in to follow this  
Sep

[EU] Relatively experienced looking for one or two players

Sep

Hello!

As the title suggests I am looking for a couple of people to play with since playing solo is horrible. 

I'm from Europe and would to prefer to play with fellow europeans because of the time zone differances, but I'm completely fine with playing with north americans.

I'd prefer if you would be able to play a couple of hours each day but of course I understand if life gets in the way sometimes.

Mature people only and mic is required.

hycron
Posted (edited)

Hey Sep, If you would like you can check out our active and mature EFT centric Discord community, Havoc Zero Gaming. We have over 2,300 members, a mix of great people mostly from NA and some EU, with all sorts of experience and play-styles. We have some supporting members for anyone looking for some help, and active admins to keep it a nice place to make your new EFT home :D.

You can check us out here: Havoc Discord

Edited by hycron

MrMrgl

Hey Sep! I saw your discord in another post and i added you! Hope that was ok.

I'm 29 from Sweden.

H0lyGoose

We are not a clan specifically just a group of players looking to get people online regularly for tarkov raids and general community play.

There's no limit to the games we play but obviously EFT is the main contender.

We are looking for guys and girls who can play in a group and want to share their experience with others, a mature mindset is required but laugh all you want when not in a raid! We would ideally like to have a few groups at a time so there is always someone to play with and team up with, if you would like to drop by to check things out that would be great.

https://discord.gg/tHjDDrf

RileyCompany9

https://www.riley-company.com/ join a 25 to 50 active eft member right now Riley Company need people like you discord links in the website if interested