Last chance to register for Team Deathmatch!

pheonixcarnage

pheonixcarnage

Good morning ya’ll. 

This is just a general reminder that the registration for the 4v4 tournament will be ending tomorrow at midnight. If you are interested in participating/representing your community this is your final chance (until the next time we run this). In order to participate, y'all need to join our discord, and tag yourself and your teammates, and your team will be added to the roster. Once the registration ends, the schedule will be posted, and teams in order of registration will be choose their slots. 

The first bracket will be played on the 20th-21st. If we get 16 teams, they will a total of 8 matches played, 4 on each day. The winning teams will move on to the next weekend, where the quarter finals will be played on Saturday, and the semi-finals and finals will be played on the Sunday (so the 27th and 28th).

This is our first time hosting this type of event, so we are still working on prizes, but right now, if your team wins, your team name/community will be posted in a channel to remind everyone who won the JAG team death-match. Ingame loot and steam keys are being considered, more info to follow.  

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me or post here. 

Good luck and happy hunting.

https://discord.gg/mykRWaE

• Upvote 1
Snork_Svk
12 hours ago, pheonixcarnage said:

Good morning ya’ll. 

---

If anyone has any questions feel free to message me or post here.

I can probably register 2 teams, We made similar actions (5vs5) on Woods and Shoreline before on weekly basis.

But if i register directly members, or can be choosen just leader of team and rest of the members of team will can be choosen/changed before match?

pheonixcarnage
14 hours ago, Snork_Svk said:

I can probably register 2 teams, We made similar actions (5vs5) on Woods and Shoreline before on weekly basis.

But if i register directly members, or can be choosen just leader of team and rest of the members of team will can be choosen/changed before match?

I am unsure of what you mean, but i guessing your asking if you only need team leads or the whole team to register. It would be the whole team. You can register team leads prior to it closing, but will need full team before event starts.