Sign in to follow this  
jasonzd3

Server is on fire + tons of bugs

Natalino
46 minutes ago, jasonzd3 said:

Can't play at all 

This post does not give any helpful information at all. Please, clarify the issue and give more information so that we can at least know what is going on and even possibly provide a solution. Thanks!

hycron
7 hours ago, jasonzd3 said:

Can't play at all 

6 hours ago, Natalino said:

This post does not give any helpful information at all. Please, clarify the issue and give more information so that we can at least know what is going on and even possibly provide a solution. Thanks!

At least mention what server, what bugs. As you can see the moderation/developers actually view the posts looking to either note down issues people are having, or to provide help, often both.

So some information rather than just a non-descript comment would go much further!

Vodor

I couldn’t shoot anyone last night, but I think it was the excessive alcohol and generally bad aim of mine.

Couldn't say for sure, the memory is a little fuzzy.

• Hot 1

Slander
5 hours ago, Vodor said:

I couldn’t shoot anyone last night, but I think it was the excessive alcohol and generally bad aim of mine.

Couldn't say for sure, the memory is a little fuzzy.

I don't understand what you mean. There most have been some aimboting mosling killing you cause of desync? Right?