Will_Tomorrow

Discord Gaming Group Looking for More Escapees

Will_Tomorrow

Hey all, I'm Will. I'm the admin of the League of Gentlemen Explorers, an adults only Discord Gaming Group. We're looking for more men and women that'd like to escape Tarkov with us. We play a variety of other titles (Sea of Thieves, Division 2, Project Zomboid, Apex Legends, etc) and are just getting into Tarkov. 

That being said, players of all skill/experience levels are welcome to join up. We're looking for serious, teamwork oriented, adult men and women, who know how to have fun and get the job done. This is a carefully curated group of 40+ folks that've all been vetted and are on the level. The ideal candidates would be laid back, respectful and have a decent sense of humor/not take themselves too seriously. 

If you're interested, follow the link. You can ask myself or any admin for the 'Tarkov' role and get pinged whenever someone is trying to get a group up. Hope to see a couple of you there! 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Qju2kGm

Cheers, 
Will Tomorrow