Will_Tomorrow

Discord Gaming Group Looking for More Fun Adults to Help Us Escape Tarkov

Will_Tomorrow
Posted (edited)

Hey, my name is Will, and I run a Discord gaming group looking to get a tightknit and robust EFT community together.  We play a lot of titles (Sea of Thieves, Rocket League, Division 2, Project Zomboid, D&D) and are looking to add Escape From Tarkov to the pool. We're looking for teamwork oriented adult men and women of all skill levels. We're a 40+ strong community of vetted and laid back folks, looking to meet more of the same. 

We're primarily based in the USA, but have members in the UK, Pakistan and elsewhere, and have more than one US based member with an odd sleep/work schedule, so we welcome folks from any timezone. We just ask that you're not a troll and are interested in forming effective teams and maybe making some new friends. We do ask that you're fluent in English, as we believe teamwork is reliant on great communication, and the language barrier can throw a wrench in that. 

If you've been looking to meet some folks that love video games and mostly don't suck, we might be the group for you. 

Come check us out! 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/Qju2kGm

Edited by Will_Tomorrow

swats73

#Moved to Clans

Swats73

Will_Tomorrow

My fault, I should've made the distinction. 

Cheers