Madiakz

[New] Emissary for the UK

Madiakz

Hello fellow Escapers!

I am very excited to be appointed as one of the Emissaries for the UK today, I have been following the project for quite some time and recently assisting new players in the role of a Sherpa, so hello 👋 to any of those that already know of me from that. I have a lot of ideas/plans that I will be looking to set in motion as soon as possible, one thing I am passionate about is getting stuck in an talking to the community, gathering constructive feedback from you and ensuring that you have the correct, most recent and up to date information, after all I am here to serve YOU guys.

I know there are a lot of communities out there for EFT and I am already a member of a lot of the Discord servers, so I am sure you will see me chatting away over the next few days or so, I will also be putting my ideas to @swats73 who is another Emissary for the UK, between us I am sure we will serve you well!

Edited by Madiakz
  • Upvote 3

swats73

Welcome to the team

• Like 1

tobiassolem

Congratulations!

Good luck with your endeavour.

• Thanks 1

Tr4wnet
On 4/17/2019 at 12:33 AM, Madiakz said:

Hello fellow Escapers!

I am very excited to be appointed as one of the Emissaries for the UK today, I have been following the project for quite some time and recently assisting new players in the role of a Sherpa, so hello 👋 to any of those that already know of me from that. I have a lot of ideas/plans that I will be looking to set in motion as soon as possible, one thing I am passionate about is getting stuck in an talking to the community, gathering constructive feedback from you and ensuring that you have the correct, most recent and up to date information, after all I am here to serve YOU guys.

I know there are a lot of communities out there for EFT and I am already a member of a lot of the Discord servers, so I am sure you will see me chatting away over the next few days or so, I will also be putting my ideas to @swats73 who is another Emissary for the UK, between us I am sure we will serve you well!

Gl m8

• Thanks 1

Madiakz
1 hour ago, tobiassolem said:

Congratulations!

Good luck with your endeavour.

56 minutes ago, Tr4wnet said:

Gl m8

Thank you guys! 

b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2