Sign in to follow this  
FlowmotionFx

Switching Shoulders - Weapon Shouldering

FlowmotionFx

Hello EFT development team,

I was thinking and one of my favorite aspects from some excellent games is switching firing position between left and right shoulders.

This is especially useful when using dead space to cut angles on corners or cover depending on whether you are cycling to the left or to the right.

I was also thinking you could add some leveling aspect to this, where you choose your dominant shoulder at character selection and then have to level each shoulder individually.

The dominant shoulder you select at character creation would have a significant boost or even start at max capacity.

This could also play into which way you free fire your weapon around corners with (LAlt+S).

There could even be potential here to implement damaged arms having more weapon sway while ADS and make splinting fractured arms more of a priority.

This is very realistic and commonly trained in elite law enforcement and military, so I feel it would compliment Escape From Tarkov's unique mil-sim, RPG gameplay.

I hope that you all enjoy this idea also and your consideration is appreciated in advance!

P.S. I am not aware if this concept has been submitted prior to me but I can understand the likelihood, thank you anyways if this is old news!

Best Regards,

Flowmotion Fx

escape-from-tarkov-rsass (2).jpg

escape-from-tarkov-rsass.jpg

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

pkozik
11 минуту назад, FlowmotionFx сказал:

Hello EFT development team,

I was thinking and one of my favorite aspects from some excellent games is switching firing position between left and right shoulders.

Yes, this is a very popular opportunity in some situations. But such a mechanic will require re-developing a lot of animations and the developers have previously said that now this will not exactly do. Maybe add later.

• Thanks 1
  • Cold 1