kristjan_u

"Find in raid" task part should be removed

kristjan_u

Having to find task items yourself from the raid is not good for the market function ,because those items would be useless if you had the task done and no one else could use them. You would just have to sell them to a trader.

• Upvote 1

rav91

no but they should wipe again so everyones equal and not some people who abused  exploits that got hotfixed have a massive advantage.

i think its good that people have to find quest items instead of buying them, otherwise the quest is completely pointless. but it should be fair for everyone and not just punish the players that are already slower in progression than others.

Timo-chi
19 hours ago, kristjan_u said:

Having to find task items yourself from the raid is not good for the market function ,because those items would be useless if you had the task done and no one else could use them. You would just have to sell them to a trader.

They should have just implemented the find in raid feature better the you are not supposed to just buy and complete everything throught the fleamarket if there is a task that requires you to buy something it should be removed since it is just a money dump and do affect the game in the any useful or they could be replaced with more world interaction requiring guests.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WarTraveller

I am leaning more towards removing this requirement, at least in its current form - having to grind an indefinite amount of time, in order to find X amount of something, that may or may not spawn, and may or may not be taken by somebody who just happened to spawn closer to it, is simply not fun. 

As somebody (loosely) said "It doesn't make you play Tarkov, it makes grind the tasks". 

I think in the current iteration this system is bound to create a rift. On one side will be those who can invest a lot of time in the game - and then far behind will be those who can't. I don't think it will be particularly enjoyable for either side after a while.

And yes, while there was no flea market before, you could still scrounge up the occasional quest item from Fence. #tushonkahunt

All in all, I think the tasks need a major rework.

• Like 2

dista

"Find in raid" task part makes no sense, it just  adds  useless restrictions , just remove those items from the market .

• Confused 1

Shadowpico26

Okay, so basically all of the tushonka cans I've been trying to grind for the therapist is now useless because of this update. Are they going to fix this?

PardTheTroll

Why in the middle of a wipe, would be a better question! Should have kept it as it is, until next wipe ...

Danjo0666

whats the point of having a fleemarket if your gonna put this found in raid bullshit in

hycron

I agree that the quests are sh*tty. The whole new quest system has taken already quite a lot of negative feedback and hopefully they change this and actually make some worthwhile quests even if their excuse of "These are just side quests until full release" excuse holds up.

It's true that the 'find in raid' quests are horrible. I think if they do want to keep this system for a few quests, that's absolutely fine, but perhaps making the items to be found/used very cheap and more easily found. For example flashdrives early on in the quest system completely kill either funds from buying on flea market, or eat up an insane amount of time to find and purely down to luck. I feel the find-in raid items should be items you -know- you could find at least on or two of by doing a full run through a map.

However, I disagree with the flea market being 'useless', please don't forget the whole point of the flea market was not orientated around buying and selling quest items, people just got used to that very quickly being 'the way'. It was about having gun builds/gear being sold for more money than what you can currently access through traders, as well as simply trading stuff with your friends without having to go in-raid.